what should I do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Me and this guy isn't really in a relationship or talking but I don't know what we are because we're close friends (we're in the same group, have the same friends and hang out a lot) but ppl keep telling us to get together because we act like a couple and look good together (he gets excited and when he sees me, kisses me on the forehead, neck, hand and cheek, one time he got nervous because he wanted to kiss me so he got his friends and my friends to help him - well that's what my friends told me, he would stop talking and walking away looking pissed off when my friends ask me about another guy because I easily get embarrassed/blush). However, there was this party we went to and I don't know why but I felt like sitting down and there was this guy who I didn't know but I started talking to him anyways (I was a bit drunk..) and when I looked ahead, I saw him with another girl, making out. In front of me. I don't know whether he was drunk or not because I didn't see him before that, but I felt a bit uncomfortable so I went back to talking to the guy but I kept looking back at him, I don't know why though. Later, during the party, I got really pissed and confronted him about seeing him with another girl and told him that there's nothing to explain because I saw everything, but as I was about to walk away he pulled me to him and kissed me - I'm not sure how long the kiss was because everything went slow mo. The next day when I snap chatted him, he acted like nothing happened so I was a bit confused. You see, I can't tell him this because I don't know how I feel about him.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
You're just friends. If you want to be more tell him that, but he might not be interested.
abbie4216
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I feel like you should have a chat about it with him because if you felt jealous when seeing him with another girl then you clearly are denying your feelings for him. I don't think he would have kissed you that night if he didn't see the potential of a relationship and maybe he has been holding back his feelings for you. I think a chat would be the only way clear everything up between you two.

Good luck and if you need any more advice pm me x
(Original post by Anonymous)
Me and this guy isn't really in a relationship or talking but I don't know what we are because we're close friends (we're in the same group, have the same friends and hang out a lot) but ppl keep telling us to get together because we act like a couple and look good together (he gets excited and when he sees me, kisses me on the forehead, neck, hand and cheek, one time he got nervous because he wanted to kiss me so he got his friends and my friends to help him - well that's what my friends told me, he would stop talking and walking away looking pissed off when my friends ask me about another guy because I easily get embarrassed/blush). However, there was this party we went to and I don't know why but I felt like sitting down and there was this guy who I didn't know but I started talking to him anyways (I was a bit drunk..) and when I looked ahead, I saw him with another girl, making out. In front of me. I don't know whether he was drunk or not because I didn't see him before that, but I felt a bit uncomfortable so I went back to talking to the guy but I kept looking back at him, I don't know why though. Later, during the party, I got really pissed and confronted him about seeing him with another girl and told him that there's nothing to explain because I saw everything, but as I was about to walk away he pulled me to him and kissed me - I'm not sure how long the kiss was because everything went slow mo. The next day when I snap chatted him, he acted like nothing happened so I was a bit confused. You see, I can't tell him this because I don't know how I feel about him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (112)
59.26%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
5.29%
No- I want it (53)
28.04%
No- I don't want it (14)
7.41%

Watched Threads