KyraZhou
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, everybody! I saw Cambridge has recently replaced CSAT with CTMUA (which is actually the same test as TMUA), but there are still some colleges require applicants to take CSAT at the interview day. For 2020 entry, there are no CS with Maths or CS with NatSci options anymore (pure CS), but Fitzwilliam College still requires STEP conditions on the conditional offer (Maybe they haven't updated yet?)
- Trinity: CSAT
- King's: CS with maths - Preparatory Test
- Christ: Preparatory Exercise - similar to CSAT
- Corpus: CSAT
- Fitzwilliam: Computer Science with Mathematics course will include STEP paper conditions, usually grades 1,1 in papers II and IIl (applicants taking FM); STEP paper conditions, usually grades 1,1 in papers I and II (applicant does not take FM)
- Homerton: CSAT
- Robinson: CSAT
- St Johns: CSAT
- Wolfson: CSAT
If anyone has any updated information, can you please share in this thread, very appreciated!
Last edited by KyraZhou; 3 months ago
Hapax_42
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi Kyra, I already made a thread for CompSci 2020 for Cambridge: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5967008 . You might be able to find out some more info there and other people who want to do CS as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads