Can you still get into a good uni through apprenticeship Watch

simmie.o
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey I’m really stuck right now. I really want to do an apprenticeship but I don’t know whether I’m comfortable beginning one as I don’t know if I could get into universities that are great. Will I have to do something else for my application to even be looked at. Just wondering if anyone knew more
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by simmie.o)
Hey I’m really stuck right now. I really want to do an apprenticeship but I don’t know whether I’m comfortable beginning one as I don’t know if I could get into universities that are great. Will I have to do something else for my application to even be looked at. Just wondering if anyone knew more
it depends, if it has a btec with it then you might be able to use that but the other qualifications aren't as widely accepted.
TS33
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by simmie.o)
Well not anywhere that doesn't accept btecs but apart from that you can. I would advise you to go for it, if it's level 3/4/5 then you can easily progress onto a level 6 degree apprenticeship after completion
Xarao
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by TS33)
Well not anywhere that doesn't accept btecs but apart from that you can. I would advise you to go for it, if it's level 3/4/5 then you can easily progress onto a level 6 degree apprenticeship after completion
Easily? Degree apprenticeships are probably the most competitive thing out there right now.
TS33
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Xarao)
Easily? Degree apprenticeships are probably the most competitive thing out there right now.
If your employer offers you progression I meant, most employers do nowadays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (108)
58.38%
No (77)
41.62%

Watched Threads