Help pls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m a 2nd year student but I’ve been here for four years due to mental health issues (anxiety/depression). Got an SSR, seen the GP, had therapy, etc. Unfortunately I’ve still been struggling and long story short it’s gotten to a point where if I don’t meet these deadlines then the university will terminate my studies. I’m not entitled to any more funding from student finance. I’ve only got one more essay to submit (due today at 1pm) but I’ve hit a wall and I can’t push through right now. I can’t force myself to do anything about it, and I can’t help but think that if I could just ask for one more day I could get it done. But I honestly don’t think I can right now but asking for an extension would mean terminating my studies. Not sure what to do and I must say it's making the breakdown a hell of a lot worse. It all feels really unfair because I was advised everything would be fine but they’ve made me feel like it’s my fault. Any immediate advice please as I’ve got 5 1/2 hours to go?
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you have suicidal thought?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Yeah
Suzanne123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 2nd year student but I’ve been here for four years due to mental health issues (anxiety/depression). Got an SSR, seen the GP, had therapy, etc. Unfortunately I’ve still been struggling and long story short it’s gotten to a point where if I don’t meet these deadlines then the university will terminate my studies. I’m not entitled to any more funding from student finance. I’ve only got one more essay to submit (due today at 1pm) but I’ve hit a wall and I can’t push through right now. I can’t force myself to do anything about it, and I can’t help but think that if I could just ask for one more day I could get it done. But I honestly don’t think I can right now but asking for an extension would mean terminating my studies. Not sure what to do and I must say it's making the breakdown a hell of a lot worse. It all feels really unfair because I was advised everything would be fine but they’ve made me feel like it’s my fault. Any immediate advice please as I’ve got 5 1/2 hours to go?
Did you manage to submit the essay?
Go back to your GP and tell them you need more help as you're feeling suicidal - if you need immediate help, you can go to A&E.
江山此刻波澜壮阔
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah
I`m sorry to hear that.
Why are you depressed?(You may PM me if you need help)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (153)
17.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.74%
No I am happy with my course choice (506)
58.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (124)
14.45%

Watched Threads