The Student Room Group

Is it still possible for me to get a 1st or perhaps a 2.1 as my overall grade?

So I got my 2nd year results today and I'm absolutely gutted. I got a 2.2. Is it still possible for me to get a 1st or even a 2.1? In my first year I got a high 2.1 - 67% and that year was worth 10% of my overall grade. Second year was worth 30% and I got 55%. What do I need to get In my third year to get a 1st or a 2.1? (Third year
Is worth 60%). And if it's okay can someone show me how to work it out so I can do it myself next time. Thank you in advance.
Original post by Anonymous
So I got my 2nd year results today and I'm absolutely gutted. I got a 2.2. Is it still possible for me to get a 1st or even a 2.1? In my first year I got a high 2.1 - 67% and that year was worth 10% of my overall grade. Second year was worth 30% and I got 55%. What do I need to get In my third year to get a 1st or a 2.1? (Third year
Is worth 60%). And if it's okay can someone show me how to work it out so I can do it myself next time. Thank you in advance.

From what you've told us, you'll need a 62% average in your final year to get a 2:1, and a 78% average to get a first.

I use unigradecalc.com to work out marks/percentages.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending