Chest strain (women!) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Have any of you ever like strained your chest muscles by exercise/sleeping? It's like my pectoral muscle I think? Like it's on the inside of my breast but definitely NOT my breast

I know I should have gone to the doctor's the first time I ever did it but was wondering if anyone experiences similar

I sleep on my front on my hands or with my arms above my chest a lot which causes them strain or if I fall asleep hugging my boyfriend sometimes and I have done it doing cheerleading in the past
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah, I've strained those muscles exercising before. If you know what it is, why would you need to see a doctor about it? Just take some painkillers and avoiding the things that strain those muscles.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Because it happens several times a week and sometimes just simply wearing a bra is what strains it so unfortunately I can't just be constantly taking painkillers which is why I was wondering whether to see the doctor or talk to my step mum who's an osteopath
(Original post by black tea)
Yeah, I've strained those muscles exercising before. If you know what it is, why would you need to see a doctor about it? Just take some painkillers and avoiding the things that strain those muscles.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Because it happens several times a week and sometimes just simply wearing a bra is what strains it so unfortunately I can't just be constantly taking painkillers which is why I was wondering whether to see the doctor or talk to my step mum who's an osteopath
The doctor will just tell you to take painkillers
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Massage and light stretching?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (146)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.94%
No I am happy with my course choice (488)
58.94%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (120)
14.49%

Watched Threads