Turn on thread page Beta

Anon as my friends use the site.....

Do you talk about sex/general intimacy with previous/current lovers to your friends?

I've only spoken about it in general with two of my close friends and yesterday was the first time I spoke about my experiences to one of my closest friends..I don't know why we don't talk about it, but some of my friends that haven't any 'experience' really do not like to talk about it..so just wanting to know what other peoples stances are on the matter??

Also, i've always wanted to know..do guys get to together and talk about that sort of stuff with their other friends? As I know my guy friends do, which makes me glad I'm not dating any of them as I've heard the ins and outs of their sex lives with their girlfriends - poor girls!

Yes I do! In far too much detail, but only my uni mates. It's even got me a nickname in the process.... fellatio. Hmph

ReputationRep:
    Yep, in a fair bit of detail. Particularly with ex's (who im still friends with), oddly.

I have one friend who won't shut up about such things whenever I see her, it can get far too much sometimes especially as she always mentions stuff at inappropriate moments.

sometimes but never any real detail. kind of more a fleeting reference

ReputationRep:
    i would do if was getting any! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yea, not in great detail but usually banter about it with my close friends.

ReputationRep:
    Nooo I'm too shy!

ReputationRep:
    my best mate uses crude hand gestures aswell as if I wouldnt know what she was going on about.

but yeah we do, we even have a code so we can talk about it in public

ReputationRep:
    I don't talk to them. But they talk to me/each other...

I don't like them that much :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    We do with to much detail daily

its interesting i like gossip

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I chat about that stuff with my friends, they're my friends.

I talk about my lack of it with my housemates and whenever I meet up with my friend from home

The latter is very forthcoming about her experiences, but the former not really at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, all the time! We share funny moments and everything and go into graphic detail. Nothing brings people together like talking about sex disasters etc.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in waaaay too much detail really! But hey, we talk about anything.

Only with 2 of my closest friends, but not at the same time if u get me?

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh constantly!

Haha, our head of Sixth Form had a habit of walking into the room at the worst possible moments...sometimes there would even be demonstrations going on.

Seriously though, it's wonderful to have a group of close friends (about 10 of us) who can be so open and honest with each other, and we have such a laugh...but also advise each other when it's needed. Saying that, I understand that a lot of people are still embarrassed or prefer to be discreet over personal matters. I guess some of us are just a bit gobby

ReputationRep:
    Only one of them. I'm friends with a bunch of prudes.

ReputationRep:
    We talk briefly about things...but to be fair it really isn't any of their business what i do with my bf :P

ReputationRep:
    if i had something to talk about i probably would

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.