Best accommodation at Surrey Uni? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey, currently Surrey Uni is my second option but it's a bit far from home, so I wanted to hear everyone else's experiences in accommodation and what would be the best option for me?

- I'm def looking for an en-suite room, as I would hate to share a bathroom with someone else.
- I don't want to be too far from both the campus and shops near the Uni, so I can occasionally go out.
- Obvs, not anything too expensive but really nice for a reasonable price, and also clean.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
You don't get preference on the specific accomodation house/flat you would like. Band D is your best bet as your first choice. Band E is expensive but really nice. Expect to commute a 20-30mins walk to campus (from Manor Park) for Band E and Band D based in Manor Park.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You don't get preference on the specific accomodation house/flat you would like. Band D is your best bet as your first choice. Band E is expensive but really nice. Expect to commute a 20-30mins walk to campus (from Manor Park) for Band E and Band D based in Manor Park.
Ahh I see... thanks for clearing that for me.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Unless you have medical issues or whatever else may require ensuite.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • University of Surrey
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 13 Oct '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (128)
60.66%
No (83)
39.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise