The Student Room Group

Was my boyfriend going to hit me?

So I did a little prank on my boyfriend I see similar ones on youtube. I was like babe just hit me he was like what no you serious and at first he was like no but I kept saying it to see what he'd do. And then he was like laughing and saying he was in two minds on if he wanted to do it, and he was like well you'll know itll leave a bruise. Ofc at this point I was like lemme see if he will so I kept saying it he said is this a test I said no just do it. And he did what he said was 'mild' but it hurt, and then i said nah do it full blast so he was getting ready to ofc I stopped him

I know what you guys are gonna say this sounds childish you asked for it. But I was testing him, if he wasnt wouldnt of he said no way never would I do that- he said that twice but like half heartedly the thing which got me was almost immediately he was considering it saying he was in two minds and then agreeing to it

He now swears he wasnt but i dont believe him
Why are you testing him to do so? If he didn't do it, he didn't. Honestly I would be annoyed at my lad if he kept repeating the same question over and over despite me giving the same answer but that's me so I understand why he would start to say half heartily if I got ignored. No is still response where he won't do so. He might've been joking as it seemed like you were joking in that situation. If he did, he would've done so.

Quick Reply

Latest