The Student Room Group

Switching from full time study to part time

Hi, I’ve just completed the second year of a 4 year (including foundation year) undergraduate degree full time and would like to do the third year part time. When I try to reapply for 19/20 part time tuition and maintenance loans it starts a brand new application separate from my 18/19 full time one. I don’t want to change any other details about my course except changing the intensity from 100% to 50%.
So do I start the new application or reapply full time then change it to part time when the academic year starts?

Thank you

Kind regards
Kate
Original post by Abaugh41
Hi, I’ve just completed the second year of a 4 year (including foundation year) undergraduate degree full time and would like to do the third year part time. When I try to reapply for 19/20 part time tuition and maintenance loans it starts a brand new application separate from my 18/19 full time one. I don’t want to change any other details about my course except changing the intensity from 100% to 50%.
So do I start the new application or reapply full time then change it to part time when the academic year starts?

Thank you

Kind regards
Kate

Hi Kate,

You will need to complete a new part time application for the 2019/20 academic year. As you are changing your mode of study, we need to know all the information to be able to assess you correctly.

Thanks, Erin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending