Help please 😫 Watch

Ohanson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sooo I’ve chosen 2 A-levels but I’m struggling on a 3rd. I’m doing psychology and film studies, but I don’t know what to do for a third a level. I have limited options as I did foundation at GCSEs and I didn’t do any design subjects. My options are either English language, media studies and law (my college requirement is a 5 at English Lang.) Which one should I do?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ohanson15)
Sooo I’ve chosen 2 A-levels but I’m struggling on a 3rd. I’m doing psychology and film studies, but I don’t know what to do for a third a level. I have limited options as I did foundation at GCSEs and I didn’t do any design subjects. My options are either English language, media studies and law (my college requirement is a 5 at English Lang.) Which one should I do?
english language would be a good idea i think
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
What degree interests you?
What subjects are you good at and enjoy?
Need some idea of what your direction is or preferences are.
Ohanson15
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there, thank you for replying. I have changed my options and instead doing film studies and Health and social care. I am interested in doing a nursing degree after A-levels, but I am limited to my options. I did foundation science at GCSE and cannot do science at a levels as the requirements of my college are grades two 6s and above. I enjoy doing English Language and creative art subjects, but most of which require to have been took at GCSEs (the creative arts).
I don't enjoy doing maths or geography so im not really looking to take these at A-levels.

Many thanks, Liv
harrysbar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, thank you for replying. I have changed my options and instead doing film studies and Health and social care. I am interested in doing a nursing degree after A-levels, but I am limited to my options. I did foundation science at GCSE and cannot do science at a levels as the requirements of my college are grades two 6s and above. I enjoy doing English Language and creative art subjects, but most of which require to have been took at GCSEs (the creative arts).
I don't enjoy doing maths or geography so im not really looking to take these at A-levels.

Many thanks, Liv
Hi Liv

If doing Biology isn't realistic, what about doing a social science like Psychology or Sociology? Some unis say that they prefer a science or a social science A level for a nursing degree
shah kaivan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
english would be a good option to study
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (217)
12.41%
Excited (163)
9.32%
Worried (308)
17.61%
Terrified (386)
22.07%
Meh (180)
10.29%
Confused (37)
2.12%