Turn on thread page Beta

Bank of questions for theory test?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there really a 'bank'of 900 odd questions on the theory test? Are these the same as the ones on various CD ROMs that claim to have the bank of Qs on them?

How hard is the theory test anyway??

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Theory test is eaaasy if you basically learn all the answers to the questions on the CD. Most of them you'll find are the same question but worded differently. Quite a few of them are common sense too. You'll be fine. Just go through the CD well

Edit: the questions on the CD may not be the same as the questions in the test, but they will be fairly similar, or even the same

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Did you take the test recently?

*relief*...I've been passing the mock tests and getting most Qs right.

so it's not really necessary to memorise the highway code?

ReputationRep:
    Well, i took my theory in August last year so i didn't have as many question as you'll have. But, the questions will still be the same, you'll just answer more. All i did was do the questions on the CD for about 2-3 days n then went for my theory

I don't think its necessary to memorise the highway code, i don't think many of the questions are on the highway code. But it'd be a good idea just to flick through them and get the general idea of them. They may come in handy for your practical test too.

Don't worry about it too much, you'll be absolutely fine on the day. Good Luck!!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.