I am continuisly being groped by other males in my year group and year 10's

Watch
rowingsirens
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i am bi-racial and i am part bajan/congolese and english i am a male. at the moment i am in year 9, one of my tormentors from Year 7 grabbed my bottom as I was talking to his girlfriend's best friend the boyfriend groped me, says 'ooo he is thick', we aren't in nthe same classes but it really disturbs me and this other dude always makes fun of my afro and then the next minute he tells me he loves me and attempts to hug me, we were in a stair flight leading to a maths corridor so i made him stumble down the steps, on wednesday he proceeds to grab my bottom in front of these 3 girls which terrifies me to the point that i nearly melted down, i have ADHD but i am very closeted about this fact and i do not tell anyone, the teachers try make me comfortable and i appreciate it, i dont want to be groped no longer please someone help me
Last edited by rowingsirens; 1 year ago
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tell them firmly, 'don't touch me'. Without this communication, they will probably think you enjoy it or are flattered by it. Be sure to explain that it makes you feel uncomfortable.

If nothing improves, talk to a teacher about it and they will sort it out. Touching someone without consent is never acceptable.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Woah I'm biracial British and Congolese as well, but yes you need to approach them and tell them you don't like it when they touch you if you feel uncomfortable doing it you could even get a friend to do it for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (288)
55.81%
I don't have everything I need (228)
44.19%

Watched Threads