im dying here, someone pls motivate me

Watch this thread
everglow02
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
it's so hot and and everyone is posting stories of them on the beach or eating out, i'm here stuck with chemistry and psychology revision, i've got yr12 mocks next week
can't focus at all anymore but i have lots of stuff to get through, any tips?

hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
it sucks that you're being dragged back into study so soon after your GCSEs lol. Chances are, anyone else doing these mocks won't take them seriously either
anonymoussse
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
revise for ur mock.

ur AS content (psy and chem) arent that hardcore / difficult so idk why u arent allowing urself to go out for a day

this mock isnt that important tbh the 1st day back year 13 mock is the most important mock you'll do in sixth form imo. revise for that
Last edited by anonymoussse; 2 years ago
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Take a break and enjoy an hour or two in the sun. Sit in the garden or go for a walk, maybe treat yourself to a cold drink at Costa or Starbucks. Come back to revision afterwards and when you do stay off social media.

I wish we had sun here. It's warm but I hear thunder!
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by everglow02)
it's so hot and and everyone is posting stories of them on the beach or eating out, i'm here stuck with chemistry and psychology revision, i've got yr12 mocks next week
can't focus at all anymore but i have lots of stuff to get through, any tips?
Try and get the right balance. Don't work all day every day, allow yourself some chill time. E.g. today say I will do 3 hours (or whatever) and then go out in the sun. Theres not point sat inside trying to revise and not doing good quality revision because you're distracted. Perhaps enjoy the sun and revise this evening/tomorrow? Mocks are important but aren't everything. Try and allow yourself some time to enjoy as well as study
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise