I am 14, i dislike men and islam AMA Watch

Moose-er
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ugly245)
I live in the middle east (UAE), but i am planning to study in the uk or usa when i am done with school.

I am also an ex muslim. I left islam 2 years ago, even though i havent told any of my family yet.

I wanted to make this thread because i want/need to empty my mind and tell someone (people) what i cant tell my family or friends.

So, AMA
I'm an exmuslim and I used to also(as an exmuslim) be an incel who held a disdain for women , but just as I learnt there's no sane reason to dislike women in general I'm sure you'll learn the same about men.As for islam well, it's alright to hate it- I personally dislike it- just don't take that hatred out on normal muslims as some exmooses do
ColtTheWolf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
And that man beats the **** out of my mother and mentally abuses her.
Well that's one man, not every single man.

It's like me getting punched by a minority and then claiming to rightfully hate all minorities.
ColtTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
-that assumes that she is/should be grateful for merely existing
-she already explained why she feels that way. Yes, it's not rational, but human psychology isn't anyway.
I'm saying it's stupid to generalise something to an ENTIRE gender. That's saying you already hate half the world because they were born a stupid way, and it's sexist to say that. Imagine the response if the genders were flipped.

Blatant misandry, not even trying to hide it. It's not OK.
Obolinda
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, it's irrational. But she's already explained why she feels that way, human psychology is not rational. It's not her fault she feels that way and it''s not extremely uncommon for women(or men) to feel disdain toward the perpetrator's gender. I would hope to be equally sympathetic if the roles were reversed. And help to rationalise them out of it without being so harsh.
(Original post by ColtTheWolf)
I'm saying it's stupid to generalise something to an ENTIRE gender. That's saying you already hate half the world because they were born a stupid way, and it's sexist to say that. Imagine the response if the genders were flipped.

Blatant misandry, not even trying to hide it. It's not OK.
Scrollery
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scrollery)
Damn, I was only 15 when I left Islam but you were 12, impressive.
(Original post by FTheOpps)
'Impressive' :rofl:
I left Islam because of many reasons, one I'm too ****ing degenerative for the religion
ColtTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Still doesn't make it right. I've gone through abuse from females, still don't have any prejudice against them.

Wrong is wrong and sexism has no excuses.
Yes, it's irrational. But she's already explained why she feels that way, human psychology is not rational. It's not her fault she feels that way and it''s not extremely uncommon for women(or men) to feel disdain toward the perpetrator's gender. I would hope to be equally sympathetic if the roles were reversed. And help to rationalise them out of it without being so harsh.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I didn't say it was right. I just don't see how being this harsh is helpful. Not everybody's psychology is like yours.
Still doesn't make it right. I've gone through abuse from females, still don't have any prejudice against them.

Wrong is wrong and sexism has no excuses.
ColtTheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Of course it isn't like mine. Some people aren't intelligent, but it doesn't mean I have to put up with blatant sexism. It's disgusting really.
I didn't say it was right. I just don't see how being this harsh is helpful. Not everybody's psychology is like yours.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
-Yes because you're some totally rational super-human that doesn't have any of the inherent flaws in your psychology that comes with being human:rolleyes:
-Didn't say you had to put up with it, I have no problem with you pointing out. I just don't think 2 wrongs make a right and feel a normal human emotion called "sympathy".
Of course it isn't like mine. Some people aren't intelligent, but it doesn't mean I have to put up with blatant sexism. It's disgusting really.
adam271
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
As a man I have no problem with you disliking men.
I don't particularly like fat people.

We all have our prejudices doesn't mean I can't have a fat friend and get along with them though.
I also know woman who wont hang out with guys shorter then 5,6ft.

Prejudices are fine everyone has them apart from people online who are paragons of the human race and do not see race/age/gender/creed just the purity of the human soul.
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scrollery)
I left Islam because of many reasons, one I'm too ****ing degenerative for the religion
I wouldn't say that, nice sarcasm tho :rolleyes: I respect your decision to leave, that's your choice. Doesn't mean it's impressive to do so :lol:
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you want long answer or short one?

The short one is : I was always hurt because of men. Because of that i still get some bad feelings when i think of men and when i see them.
Some men are *****, some are nice. Same as with women. Why not just say you hate *****?
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by awaiskhanay18)
it's funny how when you hate something, you tend to forget about it and move on but with ex Muslims, man that's a different story.
But that's not what happens, is it?
People who hated slavery campaigned against it until it was abolished.
People who hate cancer raise money or research for a cure.
People who hate poverty raise money for charity.
People who hate racism go on marches.
etc
etc
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by cocopops1998)
in fact Islam acc forbids against this and tbh if you acc bother to look into it properly without actively trying to find issues or anything ‘ bad’ then you’d see that in Islam a man who makes a woman cry, the angels will curse his every step. If this does not make you realise how highly women are regarded in Islam then idk what will ( btw there are many more hadiths and quotes I just don’t have time to for them this is what ik off the top of my head )
Islam allows a husband to strike a wife if he fears ill-conduct (under certain conditions). It tells a wife she will be cursed by angels if she refuses to have sex with her husband. It allows men to use female slaves for sex. It says men are a degree above women. It says that women are deficient in intellect. It discriminates against women in some legal matters.
Basically, the foundation of an abusive relationship between men and women.
And yes, I know that Islam also says that women should be mistreated, but as all the above are specifically allowed or stated in Islam, none of them can be considered as "mistreatment".

Islam may "highly regard" women in the context of a 7th century, patriarchal Arab society, but it treats them appallingly in the context of a 21st century, liberal democracy.
Tootles
Report 1 week ago
No

Well, i grew up in a toxic sexist harsh family. I cant help but get bad feelings whenever i see a guy
So you've been conditioned into misandry and think that's OK.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can’t really blame Islam for all of that when you look at the UK and majority of the political leaders are male? And they are in charge of the entire country, bar Theresa May recently but i don’t get why you think Islam is the ONLY aspect in which males usually ‘ dominate ‘ in🤣 males usually dominate in many aspects of the world your acting like Islam is an anomaly about ‘ is that why men are allowed to boss women around ‘ where are you getting all this from.
So you accept that Islam often treats women badly, but it's ok because there are more male MPs than women?
What kind of an answer is that?

For all I care you can hate Islam idec but make sure you 100% state both sides and acc FACTS before you start waffling. You can’t state some info and leave others out?
The problem Islamic apologists have is that they claim Islam is perfect, so even one blemish is enough to destroy their argument. Sceptics do not claim that Islam is 100% bad, just that it contains quite a bit of unacceptable stuff. We don't have to provide balance because we are not making the same sort of absolute claim that you are.
I agree that Islam introduced some improvements to the lives of common women in 7th century Arabia. However, those gains have long since been overtaken by the losses.

Do you not know that paradise lies under your mother’s feet
Just a meaningless platitude - especially if you father is beating your mother for "ill-conduct".

women have a higher status in Islam than men
Nonsense. There is nothing in the Quran or sunnah which supports this.
bushtank
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by coolangelcakes)
same i dislike islam
You again!!!! You hate yourself so how will you even understand the value of Islam!!!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
bushtank
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I live in the middle east (UAE), but i am planning to study in the uk or usa when i am done with school.

I am also an ex muslim. I left islam 2 years ago, even though i havent told any of my family yet.

I wanted to make this thread because i want/need to empty my mind and tell someone (people) what i cant tell my family or friends.

So, AMA
Listen yah I agree with you hating men because they are mentally sick but why would you hate Islam, islam is not responsible for men being mentally sickened 😒😒
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don’t hate non Muslims
Allah thinks you should - read verse 60:4.

or anyone who has an issue with Islam, ppl have their own opinion but ppl need to bear in mind that some stuff is sensitive and if you disagree with it then so be it, but some ppl are trying to hard to express their hatred for Islam which I dont understand.
Are you surprised that some people are wholeheartedly against slavery, using female captives for sex, domestic violence, torture, gender discrimination, sexual intolerance?
If not, then why would you be surprised that they are outspoken against and ideology and individuals who promote or defend these abhorrent practices?

Can ppl just live in peace and harmony whether you are Muslim or not we are all the same at the end of the day so can people spread positivity😂
Of course they can. And they mostly do. In reality, most Muslims are far better than their religion. The problem with some is that they demand tolerance from others while claiming that an intolerant ideology is perfect.
QE2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly there are valid reasons for every single one of these but nvm.
What valid reason could there be for using fear and emotional blackmail to coerce a reluctant wife to have sex - apart from the sexual desires of the husband, of course?

BTW, you can't claim that you have an answer then refuse to present it. That is just the same as admitting you don't have an answer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (123)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.38%
No I am happy with my course choice (355)
56.44%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.63%

Watched Threads