DSA renewal

Watch this thread
Temeraire683
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi

I thought you only had to send evidence of disability once? According to my uni it's just a case of renewing each year, but I've had the full form in the post requesting evidence again?

Can you clarify please?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Temeraire683)
Hi

I thought you only had to send evidence of disability once? According to my uni it's just a case of renewing each year, but I've had the full form in the post requesting evidence again?

Can you clarify please?
when i was at university you didn't have to send evidence again, call up student finance to confirm though
Amy SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Temeraire683)
Hi

Can you clarify please?
Hi there,

If you are continuing on the same course we would not require you to send reapply for DSA and provide evidence again. Students who have reapplied for DSA and whose circumstances have not changed will be sent a DSA renewal email. The email advises the student that their DSA will continue and reminds them in what circumstances students would need to reapply for DSA. We will only require student's to complete a new DSA application each academic year if:

You have applied for a full time course on DSAs only basis
You are studying a postgraduate course
You change their course
You are a part time student
You have had a change in mode of study
You have suspended their studies & this has affected their course end date
You have withdrawn from their course & are returning to study
You are repeating a year of study

Thanks, Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
16.48%
The paper was reasonable (176)
49.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (88)
24.58%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
9.78%

Watched Threads