MordMo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey,

So this year i'm applying to go to a new Uni. I studied first year at another Uni during 2018/19 but it wasn't for me, so i'm applying to one local to home and for a more reasonable course.

Dilemma: I need my reference from my Uni to finish my UCAS Application, but my Uni said they'll reply to my email within 10 days on who I can get a reference from. However, the deadline for UCAS Applications is the 30th (Tomorrow).

I thought about sending my UCAS without the reference and then sending them one later on once I get the all clear from the Uni, so that I could get my UCAS form in on time, but the only option to submit without a reference was only for those who were told by their previous employers etc that they didn't need one. There's no option to submit and enter one later.

What do I do? Deadline is tomorrow and i'm panicking my Uni won't get back to me by then with a reference.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MordMo)
Hey,

So this year i'm applying to go to a new Uni. I studied first year at another Uni during 2018/19 but it wasn't for me, so i'm applying to one local to home and for a more reasonable course.

Dilemma: I need my reference from my Uni to finish my UCAS Application, but my Uni said they'll reply to my email within 10 days on who I can get a reference from. However, the deadline for UCAS Applications is the 30th (Tomorrow).

I thought about sending my UCAS without the reference and then sending them one later on once I get the all clear from the Uni, so that I could get my UCAS form in on time, but the only option to submit without a reference was only for those who were told by their previous employers etc that they didn't need one. There's no option to submit and enter one later.

What do I do? Deadline is tomorrow and i'm panicking my Uni won't get back to me by then with a reference.
Many universities won't accept you without a reference, you can go through clearing after tomorrow if needs be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (285)
56.21%
I don't have everything I need (222)
43.79%

Watched Threads