The Student Room Group

How to get friend to let me smell her socks?

I've always found feet quite attractive, and I've been friends with this girl for several years now (we're both in our early 20s).

When we're hanging out together, either at her place or mine, she always takes off her shoes and stuffs her socks into the shoes, so she can walk around barefoot. When she's not in the room, sometimes I just have a quick smell of them. She's never caught me before, but if she did, I'd probably have an excuse ready, like how I smelled a weird odour and wanted to find out where it was coming from.

I really like the way they smell. They smell musky but not in a bad way. I wish I could smell them more often. Is there any way I can get her to let me smell her socks or shoes, without compromising her friendship? Obviously I'd love to smell her feet directly but I guess this would be a little too personal. I'd even be willing to buy them off of her but I'm just not sure how she'd react.

How do I broach this subject with her?

Scroll to see replies

And I oop-
(edited 4 years ago)
Why don’t you just pay a stranger to smell their feet?
That's not something you bring up with just a friend. Wait until you're in a relationship with a girl before you ask someone to participate in your fetishes.
Reply 4
Original post by Fermion.
Why don’t you just pay a stranger to smell their feet?

I'm not sure where to go for such things, and I'm concerned about safety issues. I knew someone who got robbed and stabbed by a prostitute.
Lmao
The fetish trolls must have seen the post you made yesterday asking where to find troll posts.
You're weird:curious:
Reply 7
Original post by Yasmin1224
You're weird:curious:

Yes, I know.
If I was the friend, I'd run a mile
Are you a bloody fool, if she is barefooted and outside the room, take the ****ing thing and hide it not just having a quick sniff cuz that is short term. I'm seriously getting looks by typing this.
Original post by Scrollery
Are you a bloody fool, if she is barefooted and outside the room, take the ****ing thing and hide it not just having a quick sniff cuz that is short term. I'm seriously getting looks by typing this.

Hide it? But she'll know I'll have done something with them.
Bro, I got a idea, get a identical socks and do the ol' switcheroo

Original post by Anonymous
Hide it? But she'll know I'll have done something with them.
Bro, I got a idea, get a identical socks and do the ol' switcheroo

That could work, but I'll need to hope that she's wearing the same ones I bought.
Original post by black tea
If I was the friend, I'd run a mile

That's why I'm afraid of raising the subject with her. :frown:
Choke on farts
I dream about doing that, but that would be too excessive without asking her first.
**** her feelings and just do it and run
Original post by Anonymous
I dream about doing that, but that would be too excessive without asking her first.
**** her feelings and just do it and run

Sorry, can't do that.
Kiss did a song... people try to throw my socks away! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSb4tF1X368
Post edited automatically

Latest