30% of the Peterborough by-election votes were postal. Watch

Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Feeding?
Well his specious claims/inferring of voter fraud ipso facto undermine trust in the system.
I think we make the same points but worded very differently, I said above unless there are reasonable grounds to suspect corruption in the postal vote, in which case the problem is with the people who are acting illegal and must be brought to justice.

Postal voting is is not the problem either way, I really don't see the big issue Farage is getting at? However I admit to not actually spending any time trying to find out.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
I think we make the same points but worded very differently, I said above unless there are reasonable grounds to suspect corruption in the postal vote, in which case the problem is with the people who are acting illegal and must be brought to justice.

Postal voting is is not the problem either way, I really don't see the big issue Farage is getting at? However I admit to not actually spending any time trying to find out.
No, i'll happily second that. It would seem to be they're trying to use Trumps tactics and muddy the water. Be it to simply fire up the base or actually something more nefarious is rather debatable but those are the days we live in it would seem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads