The Student Room Group

why there a gay month, a black week, but only a single day for lads dying in WW1/2

Man this bs
I agree with you, even though you're a troll, but this has been posted many times. So have all the anti-islam posts. You probably joined dis site to piss ppl off but you'll be disappointed. Some ppl on here are sensitive, most aren't. Get a life n do suttin else
Where did you get a black week from? It's black history month. And honestly, the reason remembrance day is one day is for more complicated reasons.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Where did you get a black week from? It's black history month. And honestly, the reason remembrance day is one day is for more complicated reasons.

Fam dont nobody care about history. Man is talking about BLACK WEEK
Dying? Was unaware that two world wars were currently going on
Original post by Sjsjsjll

You do know black history month serves the same purpose and talks about current issues as well?
ew wth
Reply 7
You do know black history month serves the same purpose and talks about current issues as well?

My guy, I'm talking about Black History Week. Aint no month.
Original post by FTheOpps
,even though you're a troll,

He is a new troll. I just noticed and he is obviously just wanting to piss people off
My guy, I'm talking about Black History Week. Aint no month.

Lol, your dumber than I thought if you can't use google.
Original post by Yasmin1224
He is a new troll. I just noticed and he is obviously just wanting to piss people off

Yh, in the other thread he's just violating himself now it's pretty funny :rofl:
Reply 11
Lol, your dumber than I thought if you can't use google.

Man forget Google. That crap fulla lies. Made by government to control us.
Original post by FTheOpps
Yh, in the other thread he's just violating himself now it's pretty funny :rofl:

I just watched that one its hilarious:laugh:
But you said you despise men and that they're a disgrace, so why would you care about soldiers? At least try and be consistent in your trolling, troll.
Man forget Google. That crap fulla lies. Made by government to control us.

Good point, I've been sceptical ever since the government tried to convince us the world is flat
May was military appreciation month...
Reply 16
May was military appreciation month...

Fam thats bs Theresa May was clearly behind that trynna promote her name and crap. Hell no dont buy that g
Fam u aint got no life fool. Look at u. U spend all day on this crap w@nking off to anti-moslim forums. Man dont step to me like that crazy ass bich. Wasteman.

Also @Yasmin1224 Imma need ur virginity soon

So no reply then? Thought as much, troll. And you have no business telling others to get a life when you're making dupe after dupe to troll :rofl:
Fam thats bs Theresa May was clearly behind that trynna promote her name and crap. Hell no dont buy that g

Google it, it is a thing. It had nothing to do with Theresa May, it’s in America

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending