Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you get a 2:2 in your first year and your doing a 4 year degree..and want to apply for spring week programmes in your second year..

Which are really aimed at 1st year students on 3 year courses who havn't taken any examinations yet..

Do u think they would check the first year grade of the student doing the 4 year degree?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    spring weeks are aimed at 1st years of 3 year degrees AND 2nd years of a 4 year degree - so your fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inter-Company)
    spring weeks are aimed at 1st years of 3 year degrees AND 2nd years of a 4 year degree - so your fine
    That's not what he's asking. It's barely 4 lines...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nnnnl)
    That's not what he's asking. It's barely 4 lines...
    well pardon me as thats what i understood it to be from;

(Original post by SN - play)
    If you get a 2:2 in your first year and your doing a 4 year degree..and want to apply for spring week programmes in your second year..

Which are really aimed at 1st year students on 3 year courses who havn't taken any examinations yet..

Thanks

(Original post by SN - play)
    Do u think they would check the first year grade of the student doing the 4 year degree?
    I know that they don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President_Ben)
    I know that they don't.
    lol u made my day thanks! I just intend to say expecting 2:1if i get a 2:2...because if I do get a 2:2 it will only be a couple marks of a 2:1 and i messsd arnd sooo much this year and intend to make up for it next year!

I was just worried that if they just check which university your at it may just state your grades hmm i guess if i just apply and see what happens..

ReputationRep:
    They definitely don't check.

Besides, given that you think you'll be close to a 2.1, I'm sure that by making selective use of all the forms of average available to you - mean, median, and mode - you'll be able to write "2.1 average mark in first year" without having strictly told a porkie.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.