Why does Britain ally itself with the US if the US is a terrible country? Watch

Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notsureimsure)
Yes that election definitely shook up the composition of the parliament, but the EU commission remains unchanged. Apparently their next undemocratically elected leader is one of Merkel's cronies, do we even know his/her name? Did we vote for them? No
Yes, because I’m not ignorant
You also didn’t vote for your current government, let alone the fact we’re about to have an unelected prime minister on top of that
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Notsureimsure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Napp)
Yes, because I’m not ignorant
You also didn’t vote for your current government, let alone the fact we’re about to have an unelected prime minister on top of that
Oh fair enough lol, who is it? I see what you're saying, but we will get a GE vote eventually. We never will for the EU leaders (when it comes to leadership) and neither will the rest of that parliament. What do you think about the prospect of a Farage Johnson coalition
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Notsureimsure)
Oh fair enough lol, who is it? I see what you're saying, but we will get a GE vote eventually. We never will for the EU leaders (when it comes to leadership) and neither will the rest of that parliament. What do you think about the prospect of a Farage Johnson coalition
Are you joking or?
Yes, it's all very nice having an election after the fact but the argument that went against May is even more salient against Johnson (when he gets in) he was never elected to lead the country and arguably neither are the tories due to them not having a majority of any description. After all, those are Johnsons own words, paraphrased.

Maybe, maybe not but I assume we have fundamentally different views on the utility of bureaucrats which we wont agree over.

It makes me weep for my country. A blow hard who has humiliated the country on the international stage combined with a petulant windbag are on their own, never mind together, an offence to the nation. Especially Farage. At least Johnson (despite his many faults) was actually elected as an MP, Farage is nothing but a loud mouth malcontent.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads