Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey there. Has anyone studied DE300 and know what books or resources would be good to read before starting he module. I struggled with this year's module and I know this next one will be harder so any help appreciated.
Benihana
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just finished this module as the last of my degree. Just awaiting results on the 23rd of this month. Eek.
This module is mostly based around the project. All the TMAs build up to the final TMA which is worth 70%.

For the project you will need to decide if you want to take the survey, experiment or a 3rd method I forget (but means interviewing a 2 or 3 people, transcribing it and doing a thematic analysis).

Any advice would really depend on which method you are thinking of. For the 1st two, understanding SPSS and multiple regression analysis helps a lot.

The EMA is 2 questions and you will need to start prepping for them.early or you will regret it as there isn't much time at the end.

Think about what you would like to do in your project, but be aware, ethical restrictions wil limit you. No vulnerable people can be involved so stay clear of that. Think about ideas involving groups and attitudes towards something. Of you really have a clear idea then try and find some related research papers, they will be needed.
Last edited by Benihana; 1 year ago
Omerta
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
How many words was the final TMA? Due to start in Oct!
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Omerta)
How many words was the final TMA? Due to start in Oct!
Final report is 5000words.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (113)
70.63%
No (47)
29.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise