started A2 content, should I be studying or taking a break?

Watch
flowerp34
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm in year 12 and I finished my AS exams a while ago. I felt like I needed to take a break as i felt so mentally drained and exhausted from all the studying. So i havent really been doing much at home just taking a break. However we also started A2 content and I haven't really been doing much. I made a few notes but its difficult to focus as I'm worried about my AS's. As i have been taking a break from studying, i feel so unmotivated to make notes for A2 and actually understand the content. I don't know what to do? I feel like taking a break has made me sooooo lazy.
Idg a damn
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
study

don't even slack off for one moment during A2 as exams are way harder
username4310824
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by flowerp34)
I'm in year 12 and I finished my AS exams a while ago. I felt like I needed to take a break as i felt so mentally drained and exhausted from all the studying. So i havent really been doing much at home just taking a break. However we also started A2 content and I haven't really been doing much. I made a few notes but its difficult to focus as I'm worried about my AS's. As i have been taking a break from studying, i feel so unmotivated to make notes for A2 and actually understand the content. I don't know what to do? I feel like taking a break has made me sooooo lazy.
Take a break and if you're really desperate to start wait until August at least. There's no point forcing yourself to work when you're already burnt out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads