Report 2 months ago
I still haven’t received the WP form
tireddoc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by x.hyma)
my extenuating circumstances form only just got approved today (sent by email this morning) do they have more than one batch of interviews they typically send out considering people have already started receiving them?
Is that different from WP form?
x.hyma
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tireddoc)
Is that different from WP form?
yes, it's because I am a resit student too so it was required for me
tireddoc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yes, it's because I am a resit student too so it was required for me
Thanks for reply
Simrankpy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
my extenuating circumstances form only just got approved today (sent by email this morning) do they have more than one batch of interviews they typically send out considering people have already started receiving them?
same, i looked at this thread nd thought wow people r gettin emails for offers and I get an email that my form has just been approved! Thankful nevertheless but they haven't got back to say whether we are widening participation or not? I'm assuming if we ticked one box we were eligable for WP nd the rest was up to the admissions team to deal with.
x.hyma
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Simrankpy)
same, i looked at this thread nd thought wow people r gettin emails for offers and I get an email that my form has just been approved! Thankful nevertheless but they haven't got back to say whether we are widening participation or not? I'm assuming if we ticked one box we were eligable for WP nd the rest was up to the admissions team to deal with.
haha yeh I just hope my ucat and other stats are strong enough for an interview
leahnj
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Congrats. R U WP?
thank you! no other than polar and such
Zeeshan 123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Got my interview today and also EC form also approved today. Who else Booked in for 17th December
x.hyma
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Zeeshan 123)
Got my interview today and also EC form also approved today. Who else Booked in for 17th December
what date did u send ur EC form off?
leahnj
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Name:  aston medicine stats.PNG
Views: 20
Size:  213.2 KBI found this 2018 statistic from Aston and it seems they don't use a UCAT cut off initally. there was also a generous apply/interview ratio so I'm sure everyone will be fine!
maishmallow01
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If I can't make the interview dates this time, do I just email Aston and say so? The portal suggests I just do nothing and they'll email me when the next dates are available. Thanks in advance!
maishmallow01
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by pisces17)
I'm not WP or a grad but I've received an invite for an interview. No clue how they're being chosen. Are those who received an interview today WP/ grad applicants only? When will the 2nd batch be sent out? :/
I'm not WP or a grad but I've received an invite for an interview. No clue how they're being chosen.
Hallowkin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just got back that my extenuating circumstance form was accepted. I hope there’s more interviews available because I’m going to get really depressed if I’m already rejected by a uni 😞
Txt321
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are those who received an interview today WP/ grad applicants only? When will the 2nd batch be sent out? :/
I have received an interview and im a WP
tireddoc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Txt321)
I have received an interview and im a WP
Did you receive a confirmation from them that you are WP please?
KS12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
We’re the interviews sent by email or?
maishmallow01
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
First of all, congrats with receiving an interview! Also, thanks for letting me know. If you don't mind, pls could u share your stats.
Thank you! I do the IB and I've been predicted 40 points with 666 in my highers. UCAT was 2630 with SJT Band 2. I can't make the first batch of interviews and they've told me not to worry and that once more batches are released, I'll be invited to that. I hope you hear back soon!
Txt321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did you receive a confirmation from them that you are WP please?
No I didnt get a confirmation email that I met the WP
Txt321
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by KS12345)
We’re the interviews sent by email or?
Interviews were sent by email and you had to book a date out of 4 dates
tireddoc
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Txt321)
No I didnt get a confirmation email that I met the WP
How can you know that you met the WP criteria then? I also assume that I am WP but I can not say that as I do not receive confirmation yet? Can you advise please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (431)
67.77%
No (205)
32.23%

Watched Threads