Nasty girls in school - What should I do?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
There’s a group of girls in my school who are just horrible. I don’t want to get into it but they are absolutely vile people who pick on me constantly and are always spreading rumours. I try not to let it get to me but it does upset me. What should I do?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
That must be awful
Do you have a trusted teacher you can go talk to? So you can vent with them and hopefully, the teacher will stop the bullying. If not, does your school have a specific area within the school like 'student services'? If so, I'm sure an adult/teacher in there would happily help and support you. But, honestly don't let them bring you down, you're worth more than that!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Thank you for your kind message I’ll talk to my form tutor tomorrow. I’m scared that going to teachers will make the girls angry and they’ll carry on. Idk. Thank you
(Original post by Hazzabear)
That must be awful
Do you have a trusted teacher you can go talk to? So you can vent with them and hopefully, the teacher will stop the bullying. If not, does your school have a specific area within the school like 'student services'? If so, I'm sure an adult/teacher in there would happily help and support you. But, honestly don't let them bring you down, you're worth more than that!
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Good luck! Remember your tutor is there for you in every way possible, and I hope they sort this out!
username3890778
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Tell your tutor. What i should’ve done when i was getting bullied a lot to the point i cried is move schools.
toboscos25
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
they do it cause they know it bothers you. i assume yo have some friends that arent these nasty girls? chill w them, dont talk about the other girls, and dont make it seem like youre worried about what they do to you.if they pick on you just look them dead in the eye and respond with 'okay',or 'cool, are you done yet'. just let them know you dont have time for a stupid bishhhh. how old are you? i see a few people saying tell your tutor but beyond a certain age that doesnt work xD
Last edited by toboscos25; 8 months ago
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
why doesn't it work?
(Original post by toboscos25)
they do it cause they know it bothers you. i assume yo have some friends that arent these nasty girls? chill w them, dont talk about the other girls, and dont make it seem like youre worried about what they do to you.if they pick on you just look them dead in the eye and respond with 'okay',or 'cool, are you done yet'. just let them know you dont have time for a stupid bishhhh. how old are you? i see a few people saying tell your tutor but beyond a certain age that doesnt work xD
MillennialX
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There’s a group of girls in my school who are just horrible. I don’t want to get into it but they are absolutely vile people who pick on me constantly and are always spreading rumours. I try not to let it get to me but it does upset me. What should I do?
Give them that one, two and a right hook.
SlightlySummer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Work really hard, get amazing grades so that they will envy you lol. Use that as motivation
username4379398
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Fam give each ***** a backhand slap.
toboscos25
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i mean, for me, after about year 9 or so. any issue you got with someone else needs to be resolved by you guys.telling a teacher doesnt do much except for causing the bullies to get angry and want to bully more, cuz in year 10 youre like 14? 15?, you wont just stop doing something cuz a teachers says you should.
(Original post by Hazzabear)
why doesn't it work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (229)
60.9%
No (78)
20.74%
Not sure (69)
18.35%

Watched Threads