ashkad02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Fashuss18)
Same nothing yet its killing me!!
Suppose that’s a good thing though ... probably not all been sent out so got hope
Fashuss18
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ash1n19)
Suppose that’s a good thing though ... probably not all been sent out so got hope
True it’s a relief that we’re all on the same page
bathtimecheetah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is it likely that gateway will be interviewed in the Jan/Feb slots?
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bathtimecheetah)
Is it likely that gateway will be interviewed in the Jan/Feb slots?
I presume so because if it was the December slots we would have been informed by now.
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
However on the website it did state that they try to get back to you within 5 weeks of applying and obviously thats passed even if you applied on the deadline. But it does say allow up to 8 weeks which suggests we’ll hear back by mid December at the latest

Where else have you applied?
bathtimecheetah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
However on the website it did state that they try to get back to you within 5 weeks of applying and obviously thats passed even if you applied on the deadline. But it does say allow up to 8 weeks which suggests we’ll hear back by mid December at the latest

Where else have you applied?
Awesome thanks for all that!

I’ve applied to Nottingham, Lincoln, and HYMS. 😄

What about yourself?
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Awesome thanks for all that!

I’ve applied to Nottingham, Lincoln, and HYMS. 😄

What about yourself?
No problem at all.
I applied to Keele, Leicester, Bristol and Southampton all foundation year as well

Have you heard back from any of yours? And good luck with all of them!!
bathtimecheetah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No problem at all.
I applied to Keele, Leicester, Bristol and Southampton all foundation year as well

Have you heard back from any of yours? And good luck with all of them!!
Ive only heard back from HYMS with an interview invite, so I'm pretty pleased with that

have any unis come back to you? And good luck with yours too
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ive only heard back from HYMS with an interview invite, so I'm pretty pleased with that

have any unis come back to you? And good luck with yours too
Thats really good! Congratulations
Nope haven’t heard anything yet
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone else got an email saying their UCAT SCORE has not been delivered and without this they can’t process their application??
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Has anyone else got an email saying their UCAT SCORE has not been delivered and without this they can’t process their application??
Give them all the UCAT details they are asking for and they will be able to download it. It wont harm your application, but without it they will reject you.
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
Give them all the UCAT details they are asking for and they will be able to download it. It wont harm your application, but without it they will reject you.
I’m confused because as soon as I got the acknowledgement email I logged into the portal and uploaded my UCAT info so I’m a bit confused. I’m going to phone them again later because the lines are closed atm
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’m confused because as soon as I got the acknowledgement email I logged into the portal and uploaded my UCAT info so I’m a bit confused. I’m going to phone them again later because the lines are closed atm
If you can, double check what you uploaded (is it correct), and that there is no missing info.
It'll get sorted out with a phone call.
bathtimecheetah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I also got an email saying my UCAT results haven't been delivered. Slightly worrying ahah
Fashuss18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
If you can, double check what you uploaded (is it correct), and that there is no missing info.
It'll get sorted out with a phone call.
I did try and check but it doesn’t let you, my friend who also applied got the same email I think it’s because we sat the UCAT so late we sat it on the 2nd October
lyfe
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I did try and check but it doesn’t let you, my friend who also applied got the same email I think it’s because we sat the UCAT so late we sat it on the 2nd October
I sat mine on the 2nd and I didn’t get that so I don’t think that’s right
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Its probably just an admin glitch. Once you have made the phone call, post the response here so that others can see?
Romana.Ali9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got the same email as well! I got really nervous when I saw the email but we just have to upload our results onto the applicant dashboard.
bathtimecheetah
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Romana.Ali9)
I got the same email as well! I got really nervous when I saw the email but we just have to upload our results onto the applicant dashboard.
would it just be the UCAT results sheet we got?
Romana.Ali9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
would it just be the UCAT results sheet we got?
I’m assuming so but if not if you log onto your UCAT Pearson account your results should be visible on there to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (475)
66.71%
No (237)
33.29%

Watched Threads