Snaccattack
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Just got an interview through !!! Scottish student AAAAA H, predicted AAAA (AH) 2910 SJT 2, gl to everyone else <3
chanby
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Same here, got an interview
NazRaf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by chanby)
Well done!!! Can I ask your stats and if you're a Scottish student?
lowkeysnake
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Just got an interview as well! I'm an international student, predicted A*A*A*A (GCE A Levels) UCAT 2910, SJT B3
nfhc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by chanby)
Can you tell me the interview dates please?
BruisedBroccoli
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’ve just got an interview too! Scottish applicant AAAAB 2950 SJT B2.

Good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by BruisedBroccoli; 4 months ago
JMWC8
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Just got an interview, 2640 UCAT 8A*s 2As at GCSE and A*A*A a level predicted grades
Jus1000
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Does anyone know if Dundee sends all decisions at once or in batches (based on previous years experience)?

Congrats to the ones who have already received them - when will you have your interviews?
RyanMorrison
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Got an interview.
Nat 5: AAAAAB
Higher: AAAAAA
Adv Higher (predicted): AAA
UCAT: 2650 band 1
RyanMorrison
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Dates I was offered were 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,9th,10th,11t h,12th,13th,16th,17th December and 15th January
adammarshall1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jus1000)
Does anyone know if Dundee sends all decisions at once or in batches (based on previous years experience)?

Congrats to the ones who have already received them - when will you have your interviews?
Hey , I think it is batches as that’s what I was told at an interview prep event
nfhc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by RyanMorrison)
Dates I was offered were 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,9th,10th,11t h,12th,13th,16th,17th December and 15th January
Thank you!
HeatherM12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Rejected from Dundee around 5pm (graduate) Didn't get an email notification so make sure you check your track. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Jus1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Rejected with 2640 UCAT
BruisedBroccoli
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jus1000)
Rejected with 2640 UCAT
I’m so sorry to hear that- what category of applicant are you?
Jus1000
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by LeastWolf)
I’m so sorry to hear that- what category of applicant are you?
EU applicant

Btw, do you know if it's possible to request some sort of feedback from the uni? Do they provide more information or it's just a formal thing where all the replies are the same ('there were better applicants this year')?
Last edited by Jus1000; 4 months ago
emyay
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
My friend and I were rejected - both undergraduates predicted 2.1 with UCAT Band 2, 2780 and 2580.We are confused as it says "candidates with stronger combined UCAT and academics applied" but we have the predicted academic requirements and people with lower UCAT seem to have interviews.
Do they not want graduates??
Last edited by emyay; 4 months ago
GANFYD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by emyay)
My friend and I were rejected - both undergraduates predicted 2.1 with UCAT Band 2, 2780 and 2580.We are confused as it says "candidates with stronger combined UCAT and academics applied" but we have the predicted academic requirements and people with lower UCAT seem to have interviews.
Do they not want graduates??
Dundee use both academics and UCAT to select applicants and do not say how they mark graduate's academics, to my knowledge, but do say previous academic achievement will be taken into account, and presumably scored, so minimum requirements are unlikely to be enough (they certainly wouldn't be for a school leaver). The average UKCAT released by Dundee for previous successful candidates was 685, so 2580 is unlikely to have been enough. You do not state your fee status, but bear in mind Dundee only have around 14 places for RUK this year, so competiition is likely to be tough leading to high cut off scores.
macali14
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Also graduate rejected from Dundee. First class honours and masters with distinction
NazRaf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by macali14)
Also graduate rejected from Dundee. First class honours and masters with distinction
I'm sorry to hear that do you know why?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads