macali14
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by NazRaf)
I'm sorry to hear that do you know why?
Probably my ucat, like previous posters it was in the 2600s and I didn’t have an email or anything either I just checked based on these posts. Hopefully better luck for the rest
emyay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
Dundee use both academics and UCAT to select applicants and do not say how they mark graduate's academics, to my knowledge, but do say previous academic achievement will be taken into account, and presumably scored, so minimum requirements are unlikely to be enough (they certainly wouldn't be for a school leaver). The average UKCAT released by Dundee for previous successful candidates was 685, so 2580 is unlikely to have been enough. You do not state your fee status, but bear in mind Dundee only have around 14 places for RUK this year, so competiition is likely to be tough leading to high cut off scores.
Thanks for your help! I didn't realise school grades were taken into account for graduates. We are both Scottish, do you know how many places there are?
GANFYD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by emyay)
Thanks for your help! I didn't realise school grades were taken into account for graduates. We are both Scottish, do you know how many places there are?
Last year it was a minimum of 120 for Scottish/EU applicants
Mom2
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JMWC8)
Just got an interview, 2640 UCAT 8A*s 2As at GCSE and A*A*A a level predicted grades
Rejected with 2630 and US high school 9A* and IB 44/45 and 777 predicted
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
International here. Anyone else having their interview on 18th January 1300 hours? Also, does anyone know if Dundee makes offers solely based on the outcome of the interview, similar to Birmingham?
adammarshall1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Anyone else on the 6th December?
adammarshall1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by SOFRanger)
International here. Anyone else having their interview on 18th January 1300 hours? Also, does anyone know if Dundee makes offers solely based on the outcome of the interview, similar to Birmingham?
Hey, yeah once completed the MMI it is solely based on your interview performance so it will be the top scorers who receive an offer😁Good luck!
bulbasaur55
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, see if I go on my evision account and ‘cancel attendance’ of my interview on the my events page, will I be able to reschedule another time, or would that mean i’ve cancelled my entire interview? Asking because I think i’ve picked too inconvenient of a time, and i need to change it.
ainatulsoraya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It is solely on our performance during the interview and our pre-interview scores would not affect in the decision to give an offer. I emailed the admissions team recently. I am also an international applicant
ainatulsoraya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by bulbasaur55)
Hi, see if I go on my evision account and ‘cancel attendance’ of my interview on the my events page, will I be able to reschedule another time, or would that mean i’ve cancelled my entire interview? Asking because I think i’ve picked too inconvenient of a time, and i need to change it.
Sorry, I'm not too sure about that. But have you tried emailing the admissions team directly? they can give a very quick response
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ainatulsoraya)
It is solely on our performance during the interview and our pre-interview scores would not affect in the decision to give an offer. I emailed the admissions team recently. I am also an international applicant
Thank you ainatulsoraya and adammarshall1 for your replies.

How are you guys preparing for the interviews? See you on the 18th.
chanby
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Anyone will attend the evening event on 12/1?
kai1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yes I have the same interview. In Malaysia for you?
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by kaimenghani)
Yes I have the same interview. In Malaysia for you?
Yea haha, probably going to go there a day earlier to settle in. How are you preparing for it?
kai1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yea haha, probably going to go there a day earlier to settle in. How are you preparing for it?
I haven't even thought about it yet. I have exams till 4th December so till then I'm all out. Tbh I really didn't expect from Dundee
How about you? How are you preparing?
If you don't mind may I ask which country are you applying from?
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I haven't even thought about it yet. I have exams till 4th December so till then I'm all out. Tbh I really didn't expect from Dundee
How about you? How are you preparing?
If you don't mind may I ask which country are you applying from?
You should have enough time to prepare for it, you'll be fine. As of now I'm just reading up on the NHS and getting an idea of the healthcare system in the UK. I'll grind out MMI questions later. I'm from Singapore, how about you?
kai1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You should have enough time to prepare for it, you'll be fine. As of now I'm just reading up on the NHS and getting an idea of the healthcare system in the UK. I'll grind out MMI questions later. I'm from Singapore, how about you?
Applying from Dubai. Are you subscribing for any course for MMI?
username5049658
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Applying from Dubai. Are you subscribing for any course for MMI?
Solid. I'm not, from what I've heard MMI courses aren't that helpful as on the day of the interview itself you're meant to react spontaneously to the situation laid out in front of you.
Last edited by username5049658; 4 months ago
kai1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Solid. I'm not, from what I've heard MMI courses aren't all that helpful as on the day of the interview itself you're meant to react spontaneously to the situation laid out in front of you.
Oh okay thanks!
mjassal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
im international from Canada. Just got interview - booked for Jan 16 at 11:00.
equivalent A*A*A*
Ucat 3150 B1
anyone else with the same date/time ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.58%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
14%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (136)
33.42%

Watched Threads