I've just witnessed the most pointless thing ever done by a chav. Watch

Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I was meeting someone at a local college for a bit. The place is filled with chavs. We were walking to my car in this huge, nearly empty car park, when suddenly I hear some dirty little chav flooring it in reverse.

I turn around and watch as he (and 3 of his friends in his car) proceeds to reverse full speed into a very high kerb. Huge bang, car mounts the kerb and stalls, they all just sit in the car motionless for a second.

The moron then starts the engine again, and drives at about 5mph out of the car park and down the road.

Surely that would be enough to destroy his suspension and his tyre? Here's hoping. There was a huge black tyre mark going up the kerb.

I actually quite enjoyed it, it was as if the dirty little chav was performing some kind of circus show for my entertainment. Encore!
abigail_92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
I actually quite enjoyed it, it was as if the dirty little chav was performing some kind of circus show for my entertainment. Encore!
lol you should have filmed it you could have got £250 for it
walkjj
Report 10 years ago
Hahaha excellent!!

Do love seeing chavs doing stupid things... new tv show anyone? I want copyright! Lol
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by abigail_92)
lol you should have filmed it you could have got £250 for it
DAMNIT you're right actually.
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by walkjj)
Hahaha excellent!!

Do love seeing chavs doing stupid things... new tv show anyone? I want copyright! Lol
yeah i think lots of people would watch it everyone loves a good laugh
Gaara.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:rofl:
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
DAMNIT you're right actually.
yeah you could have sent it in to walkjj's new show
iamtheeggman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
lol, they were probs trying to show off.
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by .k.m.)
lol, they were probs trying to show off.
well they failed then as now we are all laughingat them
LaurenFah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I saw something hilarious just yesterday. Was looking out my window and saw a group of chavs. 4 standing across the road, whilst the other was rooting through his car boot trying to find a football. So he found the football, and his friends were waiting for him to go with them over the field to play... and he saw a truck coming down the road. So he thought it'd be funny to pretend to throw the ball at the truck, unfortunately his grip failed him and the ball flew in front of the truck and proceeded to burst.

His friends had to all get back in the car and drive back to where they had came from.
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LaurenFah)
I saw something hilarious just yesterday. Was looking out my window and saw a group of chavs. 4 standing across the road, whilst the other was rooting through his car boot trying to find a football. So he found the football, and his friends were waiting for him to go with them over the field to play... and he saw a truck coming down the road. So he thought it'd be funny to pretend to throw the ball at the truck, unfortunately his grip failed him and the ball flew in front of the truck and proceeded to burst.

His friends had to all get back in the car and drive back to where they had came from.
clever but what can we expect from chavs
eulerww
Report 10 years ago
do you remember the program - "animals do the silliest things" or somthing like that?

Replace animals with chavs ( actually come to think about you may aswell leave it as animals)
leeming
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LaurenFah)

was hoping you was going to say, the truck swerved and ran them all over
iamtheeggman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by abigail_92)
well they failed then as now we are all laughingat them
Ahaha gutted
abigail_92
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by leeming)
was hoping you was going to say, the truck swerved and ran them all over
lol
Mos Def
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
walkjj
Report 10 years ago
Haha well thats two clips down for the show :P
Icy_Mikki
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ghost)
We were walking to my car in this huge, nearly empty car park, when suddenly I hear some dirty little chav flooring it in reverse.
Whoops, I read this as if it was your car he was driving. :p:
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 10 years ago
Heh, chavs are fairly amusing. I love the way there always seems to be the one tiny little berk, 4'7" at the most, who starts on you...

Chav: Bah bah bah blah bang blah blah kill blah blah procreation blah bang you out, mayte!

Me: *Extends arm with fist on it, and lands it on Chav's head*

Always good for a laugh, chav-smacking.
xDestinyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldnt be suprised if they stole the car....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed