The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

c0nfus3d
sometimes i think...is it worth the effort?! but then i think of the future lol...
i don't want to end up in a dead-end job because doesn'teducation open so many doors? and its kind of universal in a cool way...
wow... i sound like a geek :P

I sound like a geek all the time.Lol.Most of my friends have to shut me up :redface:

I agree completely about education being universal and a really good thing, but it's so hard too see that when you sat up studying at 2am.Lol. :rolleyes:

Anyway, fingers crossed we have done really well! Hopefully I got all my A* and A's! :s-smilie:
Reply 101
lol
did you do your english lit?
how did you find it?
Reply 102
i m not that nervous but i really wanna see my geography result coz i did so bad. o god!!!! i m afraid
c0nfus3d
lol
did you do your english lit?
how did you find it?

I did eng lit (aqa, spec b) on the 20th of May. I found it really hard, even though I revised a lot. How did you find it?
I did English lit on WJEC, and found it hard too :frown:
It was the subject I did most revision for and most enjoy!
Nasty surprise when I got in there.
Reply 105
il be at leeds festival when they come out =0
I know that I wont be able to open the envelope...Im just gonna stare at it....Maybe that'll improve my results..If I stare really really hard.

Anyway If I do badly I think I'll get aggressive, particularily to ppl who get good results and ask about mine..Arr

But yeh should be great.
Reply 107
I'm dreading results day now! :frown: ..my ***** Welsh Listening exam was a flop! Bloody hard! :angry:
it will be interesting to know what my reaction is!
if i'm really pleased with my grades i know i'll end up screaming lol but i don't know what i'd do if i did badly!
i'd probably atually cry lol or just stare at them blankily and say "OH MY GOD" really grumpily lol
forget about your exams now, otherwise the time until results day will drag so much.
ahh my exams still aren't finished.. still got 10 more days left :rolleyes:

but yeah dreading them, hopefully english lit should be alright, I want an A because im taking it next year but knowing me :rolleyes:

I'd be HAPPY(:biggrin:) with a B in chemistry
Reply 111
I probably wont open mine for a few days, I don't think I've done bad...I know I've done bad, there are one or two subjects that I think I've done OK in, I'm mainly dreading English and English Literature.
Reply 112
I think there's only two subjects where I think I've got my target
Reply 113
Don't feel that bad because I think I got at least As hopefully, apart from less in French but I knew I was doomed in that from the start. I will be happy with As because it is a very good grade, but I think I have a few A*s hopefully.
im not nervous about them but ill know ill be pissed off with myself if i do badly cos i should have revised more and earlier
i have no doubt i have got 5 c's ( well maybe some doubts loll ) to get ins to college tho and really thats all that matters even tho ill be disappointed if i get less than b's and a's ; However alevels are far more important
mainly history went so bad
it was the worst ive ever done at that paper just because of the nerves so i think its annoying its the only one which counts
the 2nd paper i think i did alrite but i dont think it will cancel out the crapness of the first
seriously i worked out ive probably got 25 % in the first paper hahaha
I'm terrified about results.
Hoping they'll just disappear.
I really don't think I'll be able to open them! I just want decent grades in maths, english and science but i know english will be really bad because the exam was terrible, I actually asked one of my teachers when we can retake exams if we do badly!! xx
Reply 117
I really don't think I'll be able to open them! I just want decent grades in maths, english and science but i know english will be really bad because the exam was terrible, I actually asked one of my teachers when we can retake exams if we do badly!! xx

i wish you the best off luck, im in the same shoes as you =(
gradu
i wish you the best off luck, im in the same shoes as you =(

Good Luck!! I think I'm going to have to get a friend to open them for me, otherwise I really won't open them!! hehe xx
Reply 119
V1NY
me, i wont sleep at all the night before and then go to school even before its open at like 8:00 coz ill be sooo nervous, and while im on the bus/ car ill be **********g myself

yeah me too.
i'm so nervous , thinking about it gives me goosebumps.

Latest