SolKatti
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by NamjoonMedic)
anyone else had a heart attack with the email about them being in touch soon! not long left
same! I saw the notification with “Hull York Medical School” at the top and my heart stopped in the middle of a lesson
Advertisement
SyedHB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Logged on to see if people started getting interview invites or something after that email 😅😅
Lozc3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Do you know if the uni tells you if your eligible for the contextual points?
Advertisement
NamjoonMedic
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think it was a lil bit evil to email us saying they will notify us shortly. Completely unnecessary. I was enjoying being anxiety free. lol
Exdoz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ben444)
Hahaha me! I was like woah
Lmao I got the email too
Advertisement
VoteLabour
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the SJT is ranked post interview? I remember reading it somewhere but can't find it. Thanks
Lozc3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I think the interview score is combined with the SJ score
Advertisement
med202
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Does anyone know how the SJT is ranked post interview? I remember reading it somewhere but can't find it. Thanks
Hey, it's worth upto 20 points after the interview (each station at the interview is also worth 20 points so like upto 100 points at the direct interview but then you have the opportunity to have upto 20 more SJT points)
dr.cut
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Got the same email too. I was on math class and phone just showed: We'll be un touch soon

Thumbs up for us!!!
Advertisement
VoteLabour
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by med202)
Hey, it's worth upto 20 points after the interview (each station at the interview is also worth 20 points so like upto 100 points at the direct interview but then you have the opportunity to have upto 20 more SJT points)
I see, thank you! I noticed a FOI from last year that more band 1's got offers than band 2's. As someone with band 2 I was concerned haha
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I see, thank you! I noticed a FOI from last year that more band 1's got offers than band 2's. As someone with band 2 I was concerned haha
no see i think what happens is that say if you were at the interview and in like 4 stations you got 15/20 and one like 20/20 (hypothetically), afterwards if you have band one like 20 extra points added on so you still get really high score if that makes sense?
Advertisement
Annaelisab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by NamjoonMedic)
I think it was a lil bit evil to email us saying they will notify us shortly. Completely unnecessary. I was enjoying being anxiety free. lol
Aha same I was so excited when I saw their email come up!
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
has anyone got an offer? that interview email has put me on edge waiting for an email all day today because they don't give out emails over the weekend right>
Advertisement
Annaelisab
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
has anyone got an offer? that interview email has put me on edge waiting for an email all day today because they don't give out emails over the weekend right>
The email that said we’ll be in touch soon? Does that mean we probably have an interview or do you think everyone got it
NamjoonMedic
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't think so, yeah me too! I'm trying to not think about it but it's hard not to.
NamjoonMedic
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Annaelisab)
The email that said we’ll be in touch soon? Does that mean we probably have an interview or do you think everyone got it
I think every one got it
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Annaelisab)
i think everyone got it because it said the "outcome of your application" on the email
Advertisement
username3916124
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Last year I got my interview invitation on the 14th of November so you might be getting em next week
13thomasal
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mustards123456)
Last year I got my interview invitation on the 14th of November so you might be getting em next week
Thanks so much for the heads up ☺️👍😀
username3916124
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 13thomasal)
Thanks so much for the heads up ☺️👍😀
No worries if you have any other questions feel free to ask
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads