The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annoymous_
does anyone know if you can swap the campus you’ve been allocated if you find someone who’s willing to swap

As they said post-interview, you’re based in Hull in Y0, then you can choose between Hull and York
Original post by shotwell
As they said post-interview, you’re based in Hull in Y0, then you can choose between Hull and York

oh I’m in the wrong thread, I meant for A100 sorry,
Do you if it’s possible in the A100 course
oh I’m in the wrong thread, I meant for A100 sorry,
Do you if it’s possible in the A100 course

To my knowledge, yes you can. I might be worth asking the admissions
Original post by shotwell
To my knowledge, yes you can. I might be worth asking the admissions

Ok thank you I’ll ask
Reply 104
does anyone know if you can swap the campus you’ve been allocated if you find someone who’s willing to swap

Are you A100 or A101
Original post by Hanahh
Are you A100 or A101

A100
hey can anyone tell me how many offers did hull york gave out for foundation vourse this year?
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone on the gateway course was accepted today with only a C in chemistry?
Reply 108
Hi no I actually got a B and I got accepted but I wanted to ask that are you booking accomodation for this year seen as most stuff is online
Original post by kmifnn
Hi no I actually got a B and I got accepted but I wanted to ask that are you booking accomodation for this year seen as most stuff is online

I actually applied for accommodation as soon as the online hull accommodation portal opened - I believe that was in early July.

I was just asking about grades as I'm currently having to appeal my chemistry grade whilst my offer is being held, hoping to get a B but planning for worst case scenario just in case.
Reply 110
Original post by Mckailer
I actually applied for accommodation as soon as the online hull accommodation portal opened - I believe that was in early July.

I was just asking about grades as I'm currently having to appeal my chemistry grade whilst my offer is being held, hoping to get a B but planning for worst case scenario just in case.

now that we are getting centre assessed is your chem grade fine now?
Original post by kmifnn
now that we are getting centre assessed is your chem grade fine now?

Unfortunately not, I received a C in my CAG, so I will be retaking chemistry.
Don't suppose anyone could confirm that HYMS are allowing students to resist exams in Summer 2021 without having to take the UCAT or be interviewed again?

Also, would anybody know the resist threshold for the Gateway programme? I achieved BBC (C in chem) so should be fine but just wanted to double-check.
Don't suppose anyone could confirm that HYMS are allowing students to resist exams in Summer 2021 without having to take the UCAT or be interviewed again?

Also, would anybody know the resist threshold for the Gateway programme? I achieved BBC (C in chem) so should be fine but just wanted to double-check.

I know they agreed to do that for private candidates, so long as they took autumn exams but i'd email to double check for school leavers too
Reply 114
Unfortunately not, I received a C in my CAG, so I will be retaking chemistry.

oh well I am sorry to hear that all the best of luck though
Original post by kmifnn
oh well I am sorry to hear that all the best of luck though

Thank you and best of luck with your studies.
Reply 116
Thank you and best of luck with your studies.

thank you hopefully I might see you next year
Reply 117
has anyone been able to access their timetable yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending