My form Attachment 857448 does not have hes
It should be on the previous screen
myra17
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by As.1997)
I'm finding it difficult to address this, " Please provide details of what you actually did within one or more of the experiences you have recorded in section 1.
You should reflect upon the personal attributes you have demonstrated in this work, especially those that are mentioned in the NHS Constitution, but you must be explicit about how you demonstrated them
."

Can someone please give examples of "personal attributes" that they have found in the NHS constitution as I am finding it difficult to see any.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...tution_WEB.pdf
Making an impact (for instance did something which helped patients). I am having hard time as well. Let me know if you find any info on this!
anonymous_mouse7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hey could someone please confirm if the 160 hours is for each individual experience or everything combined? Thank you
myra17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anonymous_mouse7)
hey could someone please confirm if the 160 hours is for each individual experience or everything combined? Thank you
I believe its combined!
Elissamoor123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
what does everyone total hours equate to? xx
krups2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Mine is 768 hrs
krups2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
That’s because most my volunteering I’ve been doing for 4/5 years
As.1997
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Guys if you have paid work and your hours of work totals more than 600hours but only 100 hours involved work where you did things beyond your role would it be appropriate to write down your total hours as 600 or 100?
anonymous_mouse7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by myra17)
I believe its combined!
thank you!
Imsoconfused1020
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
guys I had a quick question. I just sent my r+r form so how long would it take for them to reply.
Sh_A
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Imsoconfused1020)
guys I had a quick question. I just sent my r+r form so how long would it take for them to reply.
We probably won’t here back for a while now since the form is the preliminary stage to interview invitations. Hopefully it’s not too long though!
Elissamoor123
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
hi, I just had a quick query, in the second question of the r+r form I have mentioned my role as a chair member of a committee in my school do I need to provide reference contacts for that because I have already filled up the contacts spaces with my voluntary works and paid jobs?
lolitskev
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have taken work experience abroad and according to note 3, "if the applicant spends all long holidays with family in another country –this should be stated explicitly." How and where would I state this.
Last edited by lolitskev; 3 months ago
anonymous_mouse7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey guys I need some advice. My bmat is tomorrow so I haven't had time to send off my R and R form yet. Would it put me at a disadvantage to send it tomorrow afternoon or evening? I would still be within the deadline but is it judged first come first serve.

Thanks
lolitskev
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by krups2001)
My total hours equate to 768hrs
what 4 roles did you do
lolitskev
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anonymous_mouse7)
Hey guys I need some advice. My bmat is tomorrow so I haven't had time to send off my R and R form yet. Would it put me at a disadvantage to send it tomorrow afternoon or evening? I would still be within the deadline but is it judged first come first serve.

Thanks
wdym first come first serve, I thought they asses when deadline finishes regardless of when sent
Elissamoor123
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
for the second question talking about specific responsibilties. Which do u guys think is better to talk about my work as chair of the wellbeing committee at school looking at a range of mental health issues, bullying and environmental issues. - i have only done this for around 40 hours or my work as a tutor in maths and english which i have done for 260 hours. i am struggling which one to include as i have drafted both answers
myra17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sh_A)
We probably won’t here back for a while now since the form is the preliminary stage to interview invitations. Hopefully it’s not too long though!
So you know whats keele cut off for ucat ? For instance last year it was 2280. However on their site, it says they don’t interview candidates who fall within first two decile. Does that mean candidates who fall between second and third decile have a chance say those who go 2380 or not ?
myra17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Elissamoor123)
for the second question talking about specific responsibilties. Which do u guys think is better to talk about my work as chair of the wellbeing committee at school looking at a range of mental health issues, bullying and environmental issues. - i have only done this for around 40 hours or my work as a tutor in maths and english which i have done for 260 hours. i am struggling which one to include as i have drafted both answers
Put one where you can show your leadership qualities and provide example to elaborate on it and how the qualities you possessed helped someone!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (425)
67.57%
No (204)
32.43%

Watched Threads