The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by The.One.And.Only
My offer came through on email before UCAS. I didn't check the applicant portal and my interview was on the 18th December. I know its easy for me to say, but it's out of your hands, you worked as hard as you could and what will be will be. Good luck and try to relax! x

thank you! I'll try x
Original post by sese20
Hi, does anyone know whether we will receive correspondence from Keele post-interview on their applicant portal or via UCAS? It's been 2 weeks since my interview and I'm stressing lol

Hi there! Try not to stress. If there’s anything I can help you with then please let me know! :smile:
Offer came through!!! (After being put on-hold, had my interview in Jan as a Graduate Applicant). Good luck to everyone!
Original post by MedJunior
Offer came through!!! (After being put on-hold, had my interview in Jan as a Graduate Applicant). Good luck to everyone!

When did u get it
Original post by Rosie william112
When did u get it

Earlier today!
Earlier today!

Comgrats! What date was ur jnterview if u dont mind me asking
Comgrats! What date was ur jnterview if u dont mind me asking

Believe it was the 1st week of Jan Interviews
Believe it was the 1st week of Jan Interviews

Ohk, same
has any received any interviews for march yet?

Congratulations on your offer for Keele! If there’s anything you’d like to know about the university or the course then please don’t hesitate to ask! :smile:
Has anyone heard back ?
For those of you wondering, there is two interview dates left - Wednesday 4th March and our last date is Friday 27th March! :smile:
Original post by Keele Student Ambassador
For those of you wondering, there is two interview dates left - Wednesday 4th March and our last date is Friday 27th March! :smile:

Thanks so much 😊
Oh my gosh I just got a Keele offer at 15:38 had my interview on 12th December and was put on hold thanks so much to everyone who was so supportive on this thread and it was my first choice med school too!! 🙏
Original post by 13thomasal
Oh my gosh I just got a Keele offer at 15:38 had my interview on 12th December and was put on hold thanks so much to everyone who was so supportive on this thread and it was my first choice med school too!! 🙏

Omg congrats!!
Omg congrats!!

Thank you so much! 😊
Reply 876
Just wondering if anyone else heard back today?

Well done and congratulations! I was put on hold from 24 January still waiting Keele is also my first choice.
Original post by amal.al mir
Well done and congratulations! I was put on hold from 24 January still waiting Keele is also my first choice.

Thank you so much honestly I can relate to you about the long waiting situation but I'm sure you have a good chance of getting an offer if I can because in all honesty I came out nearly crying after my Keele interview because it was my worst one so this just goes to show its REALLY POSSIBLE!!! Good luck 😊😊😊
Thanks so much 😊

Not a problem!

Latest

Trending

Trending