The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by junjuly7
Right - so I just ringed the admissions office asking when they would be sending out the interview offers/rejections. They said they received so many applications that they can't even give me an approximation of when. I guess we'll just have to be patient :/

I wonder how much notice they provide to internationals because some would have to travel up :frown:
Original post by junjuly7
Right - so I just ringed the admissions office asking when they would be sending out the interview offers/rejections. They said they received so many applications that they can't even give me an approximation of when. I guess we'll just have to be patient :/

Looks like I’m not getting in then 🙁
Original post by Emilio Ramirez
Congrats on the interview, would you mind telling me what your stats are?

My Stats:
99998887A*- GCSE
A*A*A- predicted A Level
670 UCAT and Band 1 SJT
Hello- does anyone know roughly how many questions there are per station? 7 minutes sounds a long time at a station, especially with no prep time.
Reply 384
Original post by MegaCoolGuy
Hello- does anyone know roughly how many questions there are per station? 7 minutes sounds a long time at a station, especially with no prep time.

it is. I remember finishing early almost every station and then I just started brainstorming in my head in silence thinking of anything else I could say
Original post by SaDe7
it is. I remember finishing early almost every station and then I just started brainstorming in my head in silence thinking of anything else I could say

are you an applicant?
Reply 386
Original post by supergrad
are you an applicant?

yes. I was interviewed last thursday
anyone got any (last-minute) tips? interview is in 3 days and im SOOO shook >.<
Original post by SaDe7

Not gonna lie bro, that sounds like all sorts of mad. How many questions per stations? did they not have prompting questions?
Reply 389
Original post by MegaCoolGuy
Not gonna lie bro, that sounds like all sorts of mad. How many questions per stations? did they not have prompting questions?

most had 2 questions but after I finished them they just said I don't have to say anything else and just wait
Original post by SaDe7
most had 2 questions but after I finished them they just said I don't have to say anything else and just wait

Thank you my bro. Life saver, big up yourself
I can’t seem to find kcl contact for medical admissions ... do I call the general undergrad number on e website ? Thanks 🙏
Original post by hopefulA100
Hi there ! Are u home or international ? We have same ucat score and similar GCSEs. I have no news either .. also moving to panicky mode !

I think I read somewhere that they had problems emailing those who use yahoo? I’m not sure what’s up but I would definitely ring them up!!
Original post by m.aurelius
I think I read somewhere that they had problems emailing those who use yahoo? I’m not sure what’s up but I would definitely ring them up!!

I checked and it’s not in my spam . I am just feeling so demoralised . With my ucat score I was hoping for interviews at least but I had zero replies . 0/5 . So gutted . My bmat had a terrible one section so my only bmat sch is a wash .
Btw - r u home or international candidate ? All the best !
Original post by hopefulA100
I checked and it’s not in my spam . I am just feeling so demoralised . With my ucat score I was hoping for interviews at least but I had zero replies . 0/5 . So gutted . My bmat had a terrible one section so my only bmat sch is a wash .
Btw - r u home or international candidate ? All the best !

No as in they had trouble sending emails to people with yahoo IDs - this might have been a different uni, I can’t really remember, but it doesn’t hurt to give them a call? Because my score was lower than yours and I got an invite quite early on. I’m a home applicant btw
No as in they had trouble sending emails to people with yahoo IDs - this might have been a different uni, I can’t really remember, but it doesn’t hurt to give them a call? Because my score was lower than yours and I got an invite quite early on. I’m a home applicant btw

Yeah thanks ! I read about the yahoo email problems ... I am using my sch email address .. so it should be fine ... will try to call them tomorrow morning ... searching for e med sch admissions number but only see e main line .
I am international - so hoping that’s the only reason I’ve not heard back yet ... praying so so hard 😖....

Bristol has trouble sending emails to people with yahoo IDs
Got an interview !
Reply 398
Original post by heatherrrrrrr
Got an interview !

when did you get it? and would you mind saying what your stats are?
Original post by heatherrrrrrr
Got an interview !

congrats!! stats?

Latest