The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c.ozzi
Does KCL look at contextual data whilst handing out interviews?

yeah i think 5% of your application goes to widening participation when selecting for interviews. not sure if thats the same as contextual though lol
Reply 581
Original post by edgyqueen
yeah i think 5% of your application goes to widening participation when selecting for interviews. not sure if thats the same as contextual though lol

oh ok thanks :smile:
Original post by edgyqueen

It is 10% for widening participation and your GCSE score is augmented if you went to a contextual school (think they pretty much count As as A*s)
Original post by GANFYD
It is 10% for widening participation and your GCSE score is augmented if you went to a contextual school (think they pretty much count As as A*s)

ah thanks for the clarification!!
Anyone know if they send out international applicants interview invitations in batches?
Reply 585
Original post by selenasvogue
Anyone know if they send out international applicants interview invitations in batches?

I’m wondering too because I still haven’t heard anything even though they told me that they would give international students prior notice in case we need to book tickets.
how many internationals here still haven't heard back ):
Original post by eggtartea
how many internationals here still haven't heard back ):

Me :frown:
I just got an interview invite!!
Reply 589
Original post by Reachforthemoon
I just got an interview invite!!

home or international?
Original post by adrianamartin47
home or international?

Home
Reply 591
Original post by Reachforthemoon
Home

stats?
Original post by adrianamartin47
stats?

I don't have any gcses due to extenuating circumstances, but I'm predicted A*A*A and got 2980 in the ucat
Original post by Trafish Scott
Good luck bro, is KCL ur first choice?

KCL or Bristol I'd be happy to get an offer from either:smile:
Does anyone have any idea whether any offers (post interview) will be dropped this week for med/dent at King’s. I.e we’re you told a date we can expect offers to come through on the day of your MMI ?
Original post by adrianwhj
Me :frown:

Me too
Original post by Vic_2345
Me too

Me three :frown:
Reply 597
Original post by anonstoodent
Does anyone have any idea whether any offers (post interview) will be dropped this week for med/dent at King’s. I.e we’re you told a date we can expect offers to come through on the day of your MMI ?

I was told anywhere from two weeks to four months
Original post by student90210
Not sure if I can ask but wondering if there was a more maths related MMI station for those who've already had interviews?

You can ask, but nobody should answer
Original post by anonstoodent

Called admissions and the lady said we wouldn't hear until all interviews are completed. This could be end of February or March. Long wait

Latest

Trending

Trending