Aspirational12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi guyssss
My gcses are : 1A*4As6Bs
Predicted: AAA + A in EPQ
achieved A in german in year 12(native speaker)

Ucat : 570 ( i know its terrible)

Is it wise to still apply here??
Last edited by Aspirational12; 4 months ago
z2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello all,

My GCSES : A*A*AAAAABBBBBB
My Predicted grades: ABB A- Biology, B- Chemistry, B in Computer science, I also do welsh baccalaureate
UCAT: 530 (very bad )
aalixyh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Apply. People that got 650+ would be applying to the normal 5 year courses. They look at you as a whole rather than just UCAT.
auha54321
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Help! I really want to apply for the EDMP but i feel like my Gcses will let me down: 876666655 and a A. Also i don't know what to think to my UCAT bc i got 665 average B2 which is okay but i was hoping for a higher score to compensate for low GCSE'S.

Ps Predicted ABB....
Onikaminaj
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You’ve probably got better GCSEs that so many people applying for this cause honestly!
THEallstar2111
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hey guys , i jsut did my uckcat yesterday and I got 630. My GCSE's are 5A*s, 1B and rest are As. I have an achieved a level of ABB. Do you guys think I applying to this course is a good choice? I feel like my ukcat is a bit low.
z2002
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Having a UCAT of 530, is it even worth for me to apply to the extended medicine course for KCL?
auha54321
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by THEallstar2111)
hey guys , i jsut did my uckcat yesterday and I got 630. My GCSE's are 5A*s, 1B and rest are As. I have an achieved a level of ABB. Do you guys think I applying to this course is a good choice? I feel like my ukcat is a bit low.
Same but at least your GCSE's are good, just go for it !! Where else you thinking of applying to ?
Abraham2111
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by auha54321)
Same but at least your GCSE's are good, just go for it !! Where else you thinking of applying to ?
Other unis are really just nottingham with foundation year. There are 2 different unis there ,so in total so far i have 3 unis im applying to.
wxgmak
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Abraham2111)
Other unis are really just nottingham with foundation year. There are 2 different unis there ,so in total so far i have 3 unis im applying to.
What is the ucat cut off for Nottingham with a foundation year?
MEA Medic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by wxgmak)
What is the ucat cut off for Nottingham with a foundation year?
I dont think they have a cut off. they just ranked using everything which is good coz if you have bad ukcat then u can still be considered for interview if you have good GCSE etc
aalixyh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Good luck with applications guys I will keep you posted.
Abraham2111
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by aalixyh)
Good luck with applications guys I will keep you posted.
The deadline is 15th oct right?
_lmaooo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Abraham2111)
The deadline is 15th oct right?
yeah
Diamondo097
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi guys! I've already applied to this degree. I'll let everyone know what happens. So, my stats are:Predicted grades : A*AA (Chem,maths,bio)GCSES: 4 8's, 2 7's, 3 6's and an A*UCAT : 585 (total score of 2340)I really think that my UCAT is not good enough but I read that someone got in with 580 so I'm really hoping I'll get at least an interview.I got A*AA predictions but I'm eligible for this course and my UCAT wasn't the best
THEallstar2111
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey guys, you know when kcl say the ACORN postcode has to be 4 or 5, does it mean it has to say 4 next to your postcode and say finacilally stretched. Im not sure whether my postcode is eligible or not.
username4985358
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
For those interested in applying to Kcl, this is a complete list of all applicants last year, their gcses, predicted grades, ucat scores and whether they got an interview, an offer or a rejection.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._passthrough=1
MEA Medic
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by GeoElectric)
For those interested in applying to Kcl, this is a complete list of all applicants last year, their gcses, predicted grades, ucat scores and whether they got an interview, an offer or a rejection.
Thank you!
THEallstar2111
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Mohammad Eisa)
Thank you!
(Original post by GeoElectric)
Btw is this data for EDMP or the normal A100?
username4985358
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by THEallstar2111)
Btw is this data for EDMP or the normal A100?
Normal a100!! Some people got in with average ucat scores
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.53%
No (241)
33.47%

Watched Threads