The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I haven't recieved an interview yet. Do you guys think there's any chance that I might still receive an interview?My stats:Predicted: A A CGCSE: 9 8 7 A* A A A A B CUCAT: 652 and SJT band 3
The coordinator said in the past theyve done it as finishing all the interviews first then giving out offers but she said she doesnt know if they are going to be doing it differently this year as theres so many. No definite answers soo
Original post by LifeIsSoHard
Those who had their interview yesterday, how did you guys find it? We’re the interviewers friendly?

Also I’m wondering how many stations are there and how long are they each?

Anyone?
Original post by LifeIsSoHard
Anyone?

it was ok, interviewers were volunteers some were older and some were med students.
They will tell you how many stations, not too many and generally it was okay.
A lot of people from A100 have been getting offers lately, some less than two months after their interview. Maybe we’ll see something by April?
Original post by Hallowkin
A lot of people from A100 have been getting offers lately, some less than two months after their interview. Maybe we’ll see something by April?

Yes and EMDP interviews always take place after A100 so it might be standard procedure anyways.
All I need is a chance, an interview.

It’s getting very stressful waiting 😭

Hopefully before April 😬 as i think the offer holder day is on the 8th of April ( https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/offer-holders/undergraduate/events ). You have to register to attend and registration opens a couple weeks before that date.
Has nobody been rejected yet?
Reply 389
Original post by Deliriouss
Has nobody been rejected yet?

i havent yet and i havent been given an interview yet
Anyone received any invites the last two days ?
Original post by Alayna1234
Anyone received any invites the last two days ?

One of my friends received an interview today, UCAT score of 2400.
i think they will be dishing out the dates for the last few set of interviews now. if you get an interview after february, you'd have to be incredibly lucky
has anyone had interviews yet? if so, how did it go and what was the overall feel?
has anyone had interviews yet? if so, how did it go and what was the overall feel?

it went good. friendly interviewer
Original post by RaRa1002
I haven't recieved an interview yet. Do you guys think there's any chance that I might still receive an interview?My stats:Predicted: A A CGCSE: 9 8 7 A* A A A A B CUCAT: 652 and SJT band 3

your stats are pretty good, but your Band 3 in SJT might have brought down you're overall chances. It's not over yet, you can still get an interview, just keep a relaxed but open mindset to the overall siutuation.
Reply 396
Anyone receive an interview recently?
Original post by nhh7
Anyone receive an interview recently?

Seems like someone received one yesterday
It may be for the odd interview that being given out such as the one yesterday as there are people that withdraw their application before interview (because they've received the two choices they want). Although i am just speculating, but there is probably a few more interviews that will be handed out so don't lose hope.
I think they’re giving out interviews and they’ll dish out the rejections all at once when interview invites finish :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending