I have an interview with band 2 SJ x
EvaMariaNicola
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by alicedaisy111)
I have an interview with band 2 SJ x
Thats awesome, well done! Can I ask what your UCAT score was and your degree? Thank you!
alicedaisy111
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by EvaMariaNicola)
Thats awesome, well done! Can I ask what your UCAT score was and your degree? Thank you!
I got 3000 with band 2 and a 1st in Human Biology x
Irozanaite
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got 2680 for my UCAT with a band 1, 1st degree in physiotherapy, got rejected because of my UCAT score 😔
caitlinmed
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
looks like ill be getting a rejection too then with a UCAT of 2640! does anyone know if KCL give any extra consideration if you have an MSc, or do they only look at undergraduate degree? Good luck to everyone who has received an interview offer!!
supergrad
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Irozanaite)
I got 2680 for my UCAT with a band 1, 1st degree in physiotherapy, got rejected because of my UCAT score 😔
I’m really sorry that you got rejected and I hope that you hear back positively from your other university choices; 670 average is so not even bad did they mention specifically that your ucat let you down 😭😭 Kings whyyy?
Thomas11221
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If I got A*AA in physics, chemistry and pure mathematics, is it possible for me to get KCL physiotherapy offer?
Irozanaite
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Thomas11221)
If I got A*AA in physics, chemistry and pure mathematics, is it possible for me to get KCL physiotherapy offer?
I think this is about KCL graduate medicine but I got an offer to do physio in KCL 3 years ago and my predicted at the time was AAB or AAA so you should be fine
Irozanaite
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by supergrad)
I’m really sorry that you got rejected and I hope that you hear back positively from your other university choices; 670 average is so not even bad did they mention specifically that your ucat let you down 😭😭 Kings whyyy?
They only said the UCAT results were "not competitive"
Thomas11221
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Irozanaite)
I think this is about KCL graduate medicine but I got an offer to do physio in KCL 3 years ago and my predicted at the time was AAB or AAA so you should be fine
But I didn't take biology and I have my results already. I took A levels last year
Irozanaite
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Thomas11221)
But I didn't take biology and I have my results already. I took A levels last year
Ahh I see! I took biology so I'm not sure, maybe you can call them to find out?
Amy greeyt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Does anyone know what’s up if you haven’t heard anything back yet. No acceptance or rejection.Have all the interviews been set out or is there another batch?
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Anyone here get an interview invite with <700 ucat?
medinc
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Kings rejection. 2850 ucat
RosieOG
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Got a rejection, 2750 & band 1
supergrad
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Rejection 2790 b2; rip and good luck to everyone that has an interview
notochord
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I still haven't heard anything from them :///
ArcherBear
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by medinc)
Kings rejection. 2850 ucat
(Original post by RosieOG)
Got a rejection, 2750 & band 1
(Original post by supergrad)
Rejection 2790 b2; rip and good luck to everyone that has an interview
Sorry to hear guys. But remember you only need one! Where else have you applied? Have you received any other interviews?
RosieOG
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ArcherBear)
Sorry to hear guys. But remember you only need one! Where else have you applied? Have you received any other interviews?
Thank you! I’m waiting to hear back from Queen Mary’s and I’ve got an interview for Warwick 😁 so not all doom and gloom, just a shame because I did have my sights set on KCL
ArcherBear
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by RosieOG)
Thank you! I’m waiting to hear back from Queen Mary’s and I’ve got an interview for Warwick 😁 so not all doom and gloom, just a shame because I did have my sights set on KCL
where's next in your hierarchy? it's always nice to get your top choice but as I say: we move. fingers crossed for you for Warwick and Bart's!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.53%
No (241)
33.47%

Watched Threads