Any individuals here work/volunteer in forensic settings/with forensic clients??

Watch
elouise27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

MSc Forensic Psychology Thesis. I am investigating psychological wellbeing and predictors of perceived organisational support in forensic staff. All (including student, trainees, volunteers) are invited to take part in this study if they are currently practicing in forensic services/ with forensic clients (offenders/ex offenders) (examples include police officers, prison and probation officers, nurses, support workers, healthcare assistants, social workers, psychologists but this list is not exhaustive). This study is being carried out to gain further understanding of how organisations can help improve psychological wellbeing in their staff. The study does take around 20-25 minutes to complete but would really appreciate it and really needing the numbers. Completely anonymous and multiple choice answers. To take part, please follow the link below: https://lnkd.in/g8kcmrK Thank you in advance Happy to do any in return

elouise27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
MSc Forensic Psychology Thesis. I am investigating psychological wellbeing and predictors of perceived organisational support in forensic staff. All (including student, trainees, volunteers) are invited to take part in this study if they are currently practicing in a forensic service (i.e. prison, secure facilities etc) or with forensic clients (i.e. offenders/ex offenders) (examples include police officers, prison and probation officers, nurses, support workers, healthcare assistants, social workers, psychologists but this list is not exhaustive). This study is being carried out to gain further understanding of how organisations can help improve psychological wellbeing in their staff. The study does take around 20-25 minutes to complete but would really appreciate it and really needing the numbers. Completely anonymous and multiple choice answers. To take part, please follow the link below: https://lnkd.in/g8kcmrK
Thank you in advance
Happy to do any in return
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads