The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GANFYD
Have you read the rest of the thread? And checked the website?

I could only find the minimum GCSE requirements,but I read on this thread that it will be used post interview,which is not mentioned in the website or on any FOI
Original post by pyracantha
I could only find the minimum GCSE requirements,but I read on this thread that it will be used post interview,which is not mentioned in the website or on any FOI

I just read the link! thx for posting it
Original post by pseudo123
hey where can i find more info on the tier system thing after interview? I didn't see any info on this on liverpool's website? could you maybe link me if possible?

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/media/livacuk/schoolofmedicine/admissions/Liverpool,Departmental,Supplement,Entry,2020.pdf

The selection process is detailed from the bottom of page 6 to page 8 :smile:
I haven't had a confirmation email from Liverpool yet for medicine saying that they have received my application but i have from all of my other unis what should I Do?
Original post by Elissamoor123
I haven't had a confirmation email from Liverpool yet for medicine saying that they have received my application but i have from all of my other unis what should I Do?

I havent gotten mine either, just wait they probably will soon dw
i got mine and i have an offer from liverpool for biological and medical sciences
Original post by chebiomatphy
i got mine and i have an offer from liverpool for biological and medical sciences

congrats on the offer!!! when did you apply???
Original post by laraxsha
congrats on the offer!!! when did you apply???

thank you!! my application was sent to ucas on friday night, ucas sent it to the unis yesterday morning and i got the offers yesterday afternoon
I haven't got an ack email yet, guessing its gonna take a few days.
Reply 49
Original post by srikanth.d
I haven't got an ack email yet, guessing its gonna take a few days.

Recieved my ack mail today morning
Original post by pyracantha
I just read the link! thx for posting it

i can confirm this as i went to the open day and the admissions tutor herself said that academics will be used alongside interview score in terms of an offer making decision.
Is there an online form that needs completing by 5pm today?
Original post by Student2001:)
Is there an online form that needs completing by 5pm today?

yes you would have been emailed it
What is the form ? I haven’t got an email ?..
Original post by Elissamoor123
yes you would have been emailed it

Is it the special circumstances form like form A and form B?
I have found it do you have to complete even if you have no mitigating circumstances
Original post by Langsett
I have found it do you have to complete even if you have no mitigating circumstances

Is is it the form A and form B? Because if so then no I don’t think you fill it in if you have no mitigating circumstances
Original post by Langsett

no you dont fill it in
Hi guys,

I just found out about the form today. :frown: I heard it is something to do with extenuating circumstances and mentioning if you had any exam resits. Could someone who has seen the form/forms tell me more about what was in it and what needed to be filled? I don't have any extenuating circumstances so would I be fine?

Thanks
Original post by anichris725
Hi guys,

I just found out about the form today. :frown: I heard it is something to do with extenuating circumstances and mentioning if you had any exam resits. Could someone who has seen the form/forms tell me more about what was in it and what needed to be filled? I don't have any extenuating circumstances so would I be fine?

Thanks

If you think you had any extenuating circumstances for your GCSEs/A-levels then you'd need to fill it out, also if you're resitting you'll need to fill it out too. It's no longer on their website so if you need to fill it out I'd email them. I filled it in 2 days late (I'm resitting) but they were okay with it.

Latest

Trending

Trending