pseudo123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anichris725)
Hi guys,

I just found out about the form today. I heard it is something to do with extenuating circumstances and mentioning if you had any exam resits. Could someone who has seen the form/forms tell me more about what was in it and what needed to be filled? I don't have any extenuating circumstances so would I be fine?

Thanks
If you think you had any extenuating circumstances for your GCSEs/A-levels then you'd need to fill it out, also if you're resitting you'll need to fill it out too. It's no longer on their website so if you need to fill it out I'd email them. I filled it in 2 days late (I'm resitting) but they were okay with it.
med202
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anichris725)
Hi guys,

I just found out about the form today. I heard it is something to do with extenuating circumstances and mentioning if you had any exam resits. Could someone who has seen the form/forms tell me more about what was in it and what needed to be filled? I don't have any extenuating circumstances so would I be fine?

Thanks
I'm on the same page as you! I got the email today, but i don't have any of the extenuating circumstances so I don't have anything to fill out-now am very unsure as to what I should do
Langsett
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Looking at last years post I don’t think Liverpool sends invites for interview until December does anyone know if that’s correct
13thomasal
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yeah it might be later than that tbh heres what I found on the MSAG website
University of Liverpool School of Medicine
Domestic students: After Christmas - early January
International students: Send invites out before Christmas

(Original post by Langsett)
Looking at last years post I don’t think Liverpool sends invites for interview until December does anyone know if that’s correct
metalmay
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey all, could you all update here if you start getting interview decisions from Liverpool,,, very stressed rn I'm an international student :/
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by metalmay)
Hey all, could you all update here if you start getting interview decisions from Liverpool,,, very stressed rn I'm an international student :/
definitely will say something if i hear anything back
metalmay
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Someone has posted on fastest and slowest offers they have had an interview invite I haven’t as anybody else heard ?
for Liverpool? can you link it pls ?
pseudo123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Someone has posted on fastest and slowest offers they have had an interview invite I haven’t as anybody else heard ?
I haven't heard anything yet! Last year loads of people only heard in december/january though so I wouldn't worry too much. no news is good news!
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
i've seen that too actually, i haven't heard anything else and its keeping me on edge because the interview date is the 28th of this month which wasnt even seen on their website
car1039
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by med202)
i've seen that too actually, i haven't heard anything else and its keeping me on edge because the interview date is the 28th of this month which wasnt even seen on their website
Ikr, thats so werid
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by car1039)
Ikr, thats so werid
exactly, im wondering what it is
med202
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello the person has now stated they have got a different interview date as they are a diversity student
Dies this sound reliable and true ?
My head doesn’t know what to think
well that's only one single person, i wouldn't get worried right now until more people have started talking about it. try to keep calm, i know its nerve-wracking but we aren't achieving anything by making it overly complicated thinking of why the email isnt here yet.
SSGT
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've already had some medicine interview invites, so they are definitely starting to be sent out. does anyone know a date that Liverpool med school will be sending their invites out? i know some universities release what dates they send invites
dstudyyys
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I can see that Liverpool has begun sending out rejections??? I thought we weren’t meant to hear back until dec/jan. If you havent heard back yet is it safe to assume it’s good news?
laraxsha
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
anyone heard back yet??
Medstudent309
Badges: 7
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dstudyyys)
I can see that Liverpool has begun sending out rejections??? I thought we weren’t meant to hear back until dec/jan. If you havent heard back yet is it safe to assume it’s good news?
Rejections in general for other courses or specifically medicine too?! I considered Liverpool to be one of the slower repliers 🤔 it’s odd that they’re sending out rejections first too
dstudyyys
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sara_kx)
Rejections in general for other courses or specifically medicine too?! I considered Liverpool to be one of the slower repliers 🤔 it’s odd that they’re sending out rejections first too
I’ve only heard about medicine
APPLICANT2016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Please be aware that Liverpool send out interview invites in the first working week of January. So relax and don't expect to hear until then - you have 7 weeks to wait. Good luck.
metalmay
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by dstudyyys)
where did you see this ? one the tsr replies thread?
APPLICANT2016
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by metalmay)
where did you see this ? one the tsr replies thread?
Liverpool medical student and because they have been sending interview invites out in January for several years (google the last few years Liverpool threads - very easy to verify).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (425)
67.57%
No (204)
32.43%

Watched Threads