The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amanv
I have 15 points and a 635 UCAT is that enough for an interview??

Are you international or local? For international the cutoff was slightly higher last year or exactly that I cant recollect
Reply 101
Original post by MedicStudent101
Are you international or local? For international the cutoff was slightly higher last year or exactly that I cant recollect

I'm local
I called them up and they said its 2560 for international students so it should be lower for local students and given that the overall UCAT average this year has decreased I am hoping that the cutoff will be lower by a few points. I scored 2680 so lets hope for the best

That’s fine then. Do they not have a HOME ucat cut off yet?
Original post by car1039
Wow mines 605! So I don’t know if I’ll get an interview or not. I know 605 was there cut off last year so I hope it’s the same or gone lower. Also do you Liverpool use contextual data such as school or post code

I think Liverpool only give contextual offers to local students on their access programme
Original post by Robyn2002
Hey! Where else did you apply? Liverpool is my 1st choice so fingers crossed! x

I also applied to Leeds, Cambridge and Exeter. I'm still deciding but I thibk it'll be my third choice. I'd be so happy to get in though due to how competitive it is 😬😊
Original post by Roxy226
I also applied to Leeds, Cambridge and Exeter. I'm still deciding but I thibk it'll be my third choice. I'd be so happy to get in though due to how competitive it is 😬😊

Oh nice! Good luck I'm sure you'll smash it :smile: I've applied to Nottingham, Birmingham and Leicester x
Oh nice! Good luck I'm sure you'll smash it :smile: I've applied to Nottingham, Birmingham and Leicester x

Ooooooooh they're so gooood. I was going to apply to Nottingham and Leicester too, I actually regret not applying there 😣
I wish you all the best with your application too x
Original post by Roxy226
Ooooooooh they're so gooood. I was going to apply to Nottingham and Leicester too, I actually regret not applying there 😣
I wish you all the best with your application too x

I didn't want to do the boat and cat so I couldn't apply to Leeds. My brother went there though (to do journalism) he loved it! I wasn't a fan of Exeter but then again it is 4hours away from home xx
Original post by car1039
That’s fine then. Do they not have a HOME ucat cut off yet?

This is for 2019 entry not 2020 entry!!
I didn't want to do the boat and cat so I couldn't apply to Leeds. My brother went there though (to do journalism) he loved it! I wasn't a fan of Exeter but then again it is 4hours away from home xx

Yh, it was a bit long doing both tbh. Oooh nice. Yh, I liked the location of Exeter and the fact that it is far from home😂😂
has anyone got any accommodation offers yet?
Original post by Roxy226
Yh, it was a bit long doing both tbh. Oooh nice. Yh, I liked the location of Exeter and the fact that it is far from home😂😂

Yeah the location was nice. We went down to exmouth beach on the open day as well. Nice day out just didn’t get the feel for the uni x
Original post by chebiomatphy
has anyone got any accommodation offers yet?

what do you mean by accommadation offers? Do you mean interview offers?
Yeah the location was nice. We went down to exmouth beach on the open day as well. Nice day out just didn’t get the feel for the uni x

That sounds really nice 😊
Oh yeah, I kind of see your point about that. It seems like a really relaxed atmosphere and that's why I applied x
what do you mean by accommadation offers? Do you mean interview offers?

aw wait no one here probably has an offer for liverpool for another course, i got an offer for biological and medical sciences so i was able to apply for accommodation
aw wait no one here probably has an offer for liverpool for another course, i got an offer for biological and medical sciences so i was able to apply for accommodation

I've had an offer for anatomy and human biology at Liverpool, haven't been able to choose accommodation yet though??

I also have an offer for biological and medical sciences, haven't received an email about booking accommodation yet though
Original post by bethanyrose02
I also have an offer for biological and medical sciences, haven't received an email about booking accommodation yet though

Didn’t you apply for that course initially? Or was it medicine that you applied for?
Original post by bethanyrose02

you should’ve got an email with your student ID on it which lets you log in to Liverpool Life then u can apply for accommodation there, i applied about a month and a half ago
Has anyone gotten any interview invites? When does Liverpool normally send out interview invites just wondering?

Latest

Trending

Trending