nabiha.sm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Any ideas on what the cut off score would be?
Advertisement
Robyn2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How are everyone else's applications to Nottingham going? Would be nice to meet some people who have applied to the same course.
GANFYD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Robyn2002)
How are everyone else's applications to Nottingham going? Would be nice to meet some people who have applied to the same course.
A search will bring up threads for all these places
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6022598
Advertisement
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by GANFYD)
A search will bring up threads for all these places
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6022598
Thanks! Couldn't find it
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nabiha.sm)
Any ideas on what the cut off score would be?
Not a clue. Most unis don't publish the UCAT cut off scores because it varies year upon year sadly
Advertisement
02nh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So far I’v sent off references. They haven’t started sending out invitations for interview yet
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 02nh)
So far I’v sent off references. They haven’t started sending out invitations for interview yet
Do you know when they do start giving out interviews? I know Sheffield and UEA have both started to so I'm itching to get my others
Advertisement
02nh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Do you know when they do start giving out interviews? I know Sheffield and UEA have both started to so I'm itching to get my others
I’m not sure, could be any time up until feb tbh. But other unis have started such as: keele, uob, plymouth, hull york, bristol, st andrews and dundee so thats quite a few now lol where else have you applied?
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 02nh)
I’m not sure, could be any time up until feb tbh. But other unis have started such as: keele, uob, plymouth, hull york, bristol, st andrews and dundee so thats quite a few now lol where else have you applied?
Sheffield and UEA have as well.
I've applied to UEA, Bham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leicester. What about you? xx
Advertisement
02nh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Sheffield and UEA have as well.
I've applied to UEA, Bham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leicester. What about you? xx
I’v applied to plymouth, hull york, southampton and nottingham xx Iv heard back from plymouth and hull york and just waiting on the other two now!
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 02nh)
I’v applied to plymouth, hull york, southampton and nottingham xx Iv heard back from plymouth and hull york and just waiting on the other two now!
Did you get the email saying Nottingham might not give interviews till March? I think that's crazy and I hope they don't leave it that late xx
Did those two give you invites? If they did congrats! xx
Advertisement
02nh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Did you get the email saying Nottingham might not give interviews till March? I think that's crazy and I hope they don't leave it that late xx
Did those two give you invites? If they did congrats! xx
Yes I got that email, I don’t think they will take that long and yes my first interview is monday, I’m so nervous but excited !
Last edited by 02nh; 2 months ago
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 02nh)
Yes I got that email, I don’t think they will take that long and yes my first interview is monday, I’m so nervous but excited !
Wow that's so soon! My interview isn't until February which I'm grateful for. Hope it goes well on Monday! xx
Advertisement
shum1614
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Aw right you two , enough romancing
02nh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Wow that's so soon! My interview isn't until February which I'm grateful for. Hope it goes well on Monday! xx
Yeah you have plenty of time to prepare so you can take it easy, good luck with your other unis xx
Thanks!
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by shum1614)
haha note wrong with a bit of support eh? there's so much competition in medicine that its nice to encourage each other at these stressful times
02nh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by shum1614)
LOL do you feel left out, jks its nice to support people
Advertisement
shum1614
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 02nh)
LOL do you feel left out, jks its nice to support people
lool im not stopping the support - of course we all gotta help one another out

where are u applying ?/
adzz.s1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys, the 5 yr medical students of Nottingham have received interviews, anyone received an interview for this course yet?
Robyn2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by adzz.s1)
Hey guys, the 5 yr medical students of Nottingham have received interviews, anyone received an interview for this course yet?
Nope
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads