The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Radio Silence. ???
Anyone else going to the offer holders day who got in through clearing in September?
Original post by isha.s
Anyone else going to the offer holders day who got in through clearing in September?

me, I'm going to the one on the 22nd
anyone having interviews this week/next week?
Original post by FutureDoc2020
Radio Silence. ???

Fingers crossed now for the next couple of days, if anyone has got upcoming interviews or mocks just focus on them!
Good morning to all the people waiting here!!:smile:
Good morning to all the people waiting here!!:smile:

i feel like if i don’t get an offer today i’m not getting one, i was one of the first interviews on the 4th 🤢 most people heard back within 2 weeks
Original post by Dunsin23
i feel like if i don’t get an offer today i’m not getting one, i was one of the first interviews on the 4th 🤢 most people heard back within 2 weeks

It’s not In order Of date, it’s most likely in order of interview score so don’t worry there’s still hope :smile:
Original post by Dunsin23

That's what I might assume as well. Had mine on the 12th of december.
Just got an offer! International applicant here, my interview was on 9th dec :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by babybear02
Just got an offer! International applicant here, my interview was on 9th dec :smile:

congrats...
Original post by babybear02

Well done!!!! If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats?
congrats...

thank you! hang in there buddy, i know the wait can be super daunting! all the best to you! :smile:
Original post by IHaveNoLifue
Well done!!!! If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats?

thank you!! :smile: i’ve already achieved my grades as i’m a gap year student. i took the IB diploma so no GSCE. i scored 38 points for IB without the bonus points and 2550 for ucat. not amazing so i really gotta thank god for this!
Does a medicine rejections thread exist?
this may be a stupid question but for those who’ve gotten offers (congrats btw), how did you find the interview? i feel like i messed up a few stations and don’t know if it means i’ll get rejected or not :/
Original post by robloxroblox1
Does a medicine rejections thread exist?

Have you been rejected?
Original post by OsmanM15
Have you been rejected?

Not yet 😂jus wanna see if anyone else has and prepare in advance knowing I’m not the only one
Are they gonna send out more today
Original post by haashim_xs
Are they gonna send out more today

Probably, but it will only be a few again

Latest

Trending

Trending