cptkitty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by IbrahimPA)
Got a georges interview but they didn’t attach the username and password for the portal? Anyone else get this
Yeah same for me, I have my student ID but my password is missing - I think it's because I'm an internal student, so the system is whack
Dillandhanak
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by childishemilio)
I got 61 so I'm hoping mines on the way too looool
I just got one with 61 so you should get one too
LonePianist
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Got an interview invite too (62 GAMSAT)!
PAtoMEDIC
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got 64 for everyone asking.

(Original post by cptkitty)
Yeah same for me, I have my student ID but my password is missing - I think it's because I'm an internal student, so the system is whack
I emailed them and they’ve told me to email someone else which is annoying.
cptkitty
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got 64 for everyone asking.

I emailed them and they’ve told me to email someone else which is annoying.
I called admissions as well, they told me they'd solve it by Friday but "there are plenty of spots so dont worry!!!!!"....bless u george's, never change
ellie_i
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I've also received an Interview invitation but no password on the email!!
Sail3121
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I just got an invite for interview (score of 61) and have no username or password attached in my email too
Got a georges interview but they didn’t attach the username and password for the portal? Anyone else get this
Dashabimedic
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just got an interview ! Gamsat 60

I didn’t have a password either but as I applied last year, my logins are still valid so can book an interview. Just to reiterate what someone earlier said there are loads of spaces left for every possible slot so I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about!
Last edited by Dashabimedic; 2 months ago
Sail3121
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by cptkitty)
I called admissions as well, they told me they'd solve it by Friday but "there are plenty of spots so dont worry!!!!!"....bless u george's, never change
I havn't called them yet but did they say they were going to issue a new email to us with the username and password details included by Friday?
cptkitty
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sail3121)
I havn't called them yet but did they say they were going to issue a new email to us with the username and password details included by Friday?
thats what the lady said, honestly i'd call them and see if they fix it there and then
cuz i did that first and one half of my problem got fixed where i could finally log into the portal, but a new problem came up where it only showed my old courses, not the mbbs application which is why she said Friday for me, but it might be quicker for you
WorthlessPeon
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Damn sitting on 59, looks like the cut-off was 60
Dashabimedic
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by WorthlessPeon)
Damn sitting on 59, looks like the cut-off was 60
They are giving out interviews descending by GAMSAT score so not necessarily at all. I just got an interview an hour ago!

I’d say it’s reasonable to still wait till Friday before losing any hope.
med1111
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have a 61 and still haven’t heard anything! Is anyone in the same boat?
danielpercy
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by med1111)
I have a 61 and still haven’t heard anything! Is anyone in the same boat?
64/1st, still silence...
WannaBeMedic1997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Just got an interview with 59 GAMSAT and 2:1 Biology, congratulations to everyone else with interviews and to everyone still waiting, hold on In there! This is my 3rd time applying and I’ve gone from no interviews to 3 in one year, you’ve got this!
PAtoMEDIC
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Guys with no passwords or usernames attached to email.

I sent an email to [email protected] as well as [email protected] explaining the situation and they fixed it for me just now. Put your details in the email and they’ll rectify it within a few hours.

Booked my interview for the 6th at 1pm!
WorthlessPeon
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by WannaBeMedic1997)
Just got an interview with 59 GAMSAT and 2:1 Biology, congratulations to everyone else with interviews and to everyone still waiting, hold on In there! This is my 3rd time applying and I’ve gone from no interviews to 3 in one year, you’ve got this
Oh we're down to 59 so, does anybody know if invite to interview is just based on GAMSAT or are they already looking at work experience etc? Noticed a few above with higher scores who haven't been offered an interview yet
cptkitty
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by WorthlessPeon)
Oh we're down to 59 so, does anybody know if invite to interview is just based on GAMSAT or are they already looking at work experience etc? Noticed a few above with higher scores who haven't been offered an interview yet
I think they expect you to have some experience but as far as I’m aware it’s really just the degree and gamsat that determine interview, you will be fine don’t worry!
hszulfqar
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I just got an interview!! I’m so happy, have a score of 59 and a 2.1 in Audiology
GEMBound
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Still waiting on my interview. 59 here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (479)
66.53%
No (241)
33.47%

Watched Threads