The Student Room Group

St George's A101 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childishemilio
I got 61 so I'm hoping mines on the way too looool

I just got one with 61 so you should get one too
Got an interview invite too (62 GAMSAT)!
I got 64 for everyone asking.

Original post by cptkitty
Yeah same for me, I have my student ID but my password is missing - I think it's because I'm an internal student, so the system is whack

I emailed them and they’ve told me to email someone else which is annoying.
Original post by IbrahimPA
I got 64 for everyone asking.

I emailed them and they’ve told me to email someone else which is annoying.

I called admissions as well, they told me they'd solve it by Friday but "there are plenty of spots so dont worry!!!!!"....bless u george's, never change
Reply 64
I've also received an Interview invitation but no password on the email!!
I just got an invite for interview (score of 61) and have no username or password attached in my email too
Original post by IbrahimPA
Got a georges interview but they didn’t attach the username and password for the portal? Anyone else get this
Just got an interview ! Gamsat 60

I didn’t have a password either but as I applied last year, my logins are still valid so can book an interview. Just to reiterate what someone earlier said there are loads of spaces left for every possible slot so I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by cptkitty
I called admissions as well, they told me they'd solve it by Friday but "there are plenty of spots so dont worry!!!!!"....bless u george's, never change

I havn't called them yet but did they say they were going to issue a new email to us with the username and password details included by Friday?
Original post by Sail3121
I havn't called them yet but did they say they were going to issue a new email to us with the username and password details included by Friday?

thats what the lady said, honestly i'd call them and see if they fix it there and then
cuz i did that first and one half of my problem got fixed where i could finally log into the portal, but a new problem came up where it only showed my old courses, not the mbbs application which is why she said Friday for me, but it might be quicker for you
Damn sitting on 59, looks like the cut-off was 60 :frown:
Original post by WorthlessPeon
Damn sitting on 59, looks like the cut-off was 60 :frown:

They are giving out interviews descending by GAMSAT score so not necessarily at all. I just got an interview an hour ago!

I’d say it’s reasonable to still wait till Friday before losing any hope.
Reply 71
I have a 61 and still haven’t heard anything! Is anyone in the same boat?
Original post by med1111
I have a 61 and still haven’t heard anything! Is anyone in the same boat?

64/1st, still silence...
Just got an interview with 59 GAMSAT and 2:1 Biology, congratulations to everyone else with interviews and to everyone still waiting, hold on In there! This is my 3rd time applying and I’ve gone from no interviews to 3 in one year, you’ve got this!
Guys with no passwords or usernames attached to email.

I sent an email to [email protected] as well as [email protected] explaining the situation and they fixed it for me just now. Put your details in the email and they’ll rectify it within a few hours.

Booked my interview for the 6th at 1pm!
Original post by WannaBeMedic1997
Just got an interview with 59 GAMSAT and 2:1 Biology, congratulations to everyone else with interviews and to everyone still waiting, hold on In there! This is my 3rd time applying and I’ve gone from no interviews to 3 in one year, you’ve got this

Oh we're down to 59 so, does anybody know if invite to interview is just based on GAMSAT or are they already looking at work experience etc? Noticed a few above with higher scores who haven't been offered an interview yet
Original post by WorthlessPeon
Oh we're down to 59 so, does anybody know if invite to interview is just based on GAMSAT or are they already looking at work experience etc? Noticed a few above with higher scores who haven't been offered an interview yet

I think they expect you to have some experience but as far as I’m aware it’s really just the degree and gamsat that determine interview, you will be fine don’t worry!
I just got an interview!! I’m so happy, have a score of 59 and a 2.1 in Audiology
Still waiting on my interview. 59 here
I think Nottingham has a limit on the number of times you can apply and go for interview right? (Not sure), but does St. George's have a similar policy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending