The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone got interview dates on 4th March or after?.
Original post by positivevibes123
when will UCL send out rejections?

Seems like they’ve only been sending out post-interview rejections. Has anyone heard of any home students being rejected pre-interview?
Hi . I am not worried about the pre interview rejection. It is coming in mass number sooner than later. if I guess it will be one Friday afternoon so them and us go separately to the pubs and wash our sorrow and them celebrate the end of much demanding of their time and efforts process.
Original post by medic_wannabe
hi, I had my interview last week and it was good. But now I have decided to drop a subject (maths) because I take 4 subjects being bio Chemistry PE and maths. was wondering if I called to tell them this, if it would affect my chances of getting in? do they go off the interview performance alone once you've reached that stage?
I'm predicted A*A*A and BMAT 4.1 4.8 and 3A

I don’t know if it will affect your chances of an offer but you need to tell them
Original post by Tal97
Seems like they’ve only been sending out post-interview rejections. Has anyone heard of any home students being rejected pre-interview?

an admin secretary said they have already sent out some pre-interview rejections. but we have not heard from anyone yet. only one person said last year he/she got pre-interview rejection on 5th February 2019. Any thoughts?.
Original post by Tal97

A friend of mine was rejected pre-interview a long time ago, but I think that’s because they didn’t meet a particular requirement (perhaps predicted grades) or their BMAT was simply too weak or something about their application made it an instant rejection.
Original post by Telomere7
A friend of mine was rejected pre-interview a long time ago, but I think that’s because they didn’t meet a particular requirement (perhaps predicted grades) or their BMAT was simply too weak or something about their application made it an instant rejection.

Do you know roughly what they go for bmat
Original post by Ajr679
Do you know roughly what they go for bmat

I think it was 3.7,3.7,3.5A or around that

do you know his/her predicted grades? or if you know Stats - will be good
Original post by All4good
do you know his/her predicted grades? or if you know Stats - will be good

Predicted grades:A*AB
BMAT: 3.7, 3.7, 3.5A
GCSEs: 5A*s and some As and Bs (I don’t know exactly how many though)
Predicted grades:A*AB
BMAT: 3.7, 3.7, 3.5A
GCSEs: 5A*s and some As and Bs (I don’t know exactly how many though)

OK thanks. yes, seems GCSE & predicted grades are lower than UCL requirements
this site became quieter, please keep updating us about UCL interview dates & results.
Has anyone got interview dates on 4th March or after?.

I’ve got 10th march
Original post by academicsloth101
I’ve got 10th march

good. when did you receive the e-mail? stats?.
good. when did you receive the e-mail? stats?.

I got the email 29th jan
GCSEs: 9999988877A
A levels predicted : a*aa and achieved a* in epq
Bmat : 4.3 3.7 3A ( I know I know horrendous)
I got the email 29th jan

are you contextual?
I got the email 29th jan

Did you email them saying you were unavailable for some dates?
Original post by Ajr679
Did you email them saying you were unavailable for some dates?

Yeah I said I was unavailable for all February dates
Original post by apricitea
are you contextual?

Erm I don’t think so how would I know ?
The have just startes handing out March Interviews I guess if they gave a March Interview before 2 weeks it's because that individual was unavailable for some of those dates

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending