The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by treesarescary
Has anyone that was interviewed on the 4th or 5th of Feb been rejected yet ?

I was interviewed on 21st Jan and heard back exactly three weeks later, in case that helps (so you'll probs hear back on 25/26th Feb) - good luck!! :smile:
Original post by mip2202
I was interviewed on 21st Jan and heard back exactly three weeks later, in case that helps (so you'll probs hear back on 25/26th Feb) - good luck!! :smile:

Okay thankyou x it’s just that a lot of people from those dates have received offers
Okay thankyou x it’s just that a lot of people from those dates have received offers

Oh ok I see, I wouldn't worry too much - the admissions department told me I'd hear within 10 days and it ended up being 3 weeks, I guess they're a bit overloaded this year... I'm sure you'll hear back soon, fingers crossed! :smile:
Original post by mip2202
Oh ok I see, I wouldn't worry too much - the admissions department told me I'd hear within 10 days and it ended up being 3 weeks, I guess they're a bit overloaded this year... I'm sure you'll hear back soon, fingers crossed! :smile:

Thankyou 😊
[quote=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];87358920]Your stats are better than mine so you would probably get an int unless you’re international
What stats did u have and were u conditional

Yh I was worried aswell I saw that a lot of people were getting offers weds-thurs for feb 4th/5th interviews this week but I think they have a random approach to interview assessment and they will probably get back to us by Monday or definitely Tuesday this coming week.
Original post by mobayo321
Yh I was worried aswell I saw that a lot of people were getting offers weds-thurs for feb 4th/5th interviews this week but I think they have a random approach to interview assessment and they will probably get back to us by Monday or definitely Tuesday this coming week.

I hope so, let me know how it goes
have an interview coming up and its my last chance, any on the day advice/preparation tips?
Does anyone know many more people they are most likely gonna invite and what Bmat scores the people invited would be around
Original post by nate212321
have an interview coming up and its my last chance, any on the day advice/preparation tips?

Just stay calm on the day, the staff and students there are all really nice.

For my preparation, I just used their website [link].
I'm not allowed to discuss any details of my own interview, but according their website, the assessment criteria are:

- Academic curiosity and interest in healthcare
- Motivation for and understanding of a career in medicine (including robustness for the course)
- Problem solving and reasoning ability
- Professional attitudes and values (factors such as flexibility, intergrity, empathy, honesty, conscientiousness and compassion)
- Team work, leadership, resilience and individual strengths
- Communication skills (including verbal ability, listening skills, eye contact)

Good luck! Just be yourself. Maybe we'll end up on the course together in September :smile:
Original post by mip2202
Just stay calm on the day, the staff and students there are all really nice.

For my preparation, I just used their website [link].
I'm not allowed to discuss any details of my own interview, but according their website, the assessment criteria are:

- Academic curiosity and interest in healthcare
- Motivation for and understanding of a career in medicine (including robustness for the course)
- Problem solving and reasoning ability
- Professional attitudes and values (factors such as flexibility, intergrity, empathy, honesty, conscientiousness and compassion)
- Team work, leadership, resilience and individual strengths
- Communication skills (including verbal ability, listening skills, eye contact)

Good luck! Just be yourself. Maybe we'll end up on the course together in September :smile:

thank you
From what I can gather, BMAT essay isn’t used in the interview. Could someone confirm this please?
The bmat essay is not used
Original post by Subrinaak
From what I can gather, BMAT essay isn’t used in the interview. Could someone confirm this please?

No! BMAT Essay is no longer used in the interviews.
anyone got an interview invitation on 10th or 17th or 18th March?.
Original post by All4good
anyone got an interview invitation on 10th or 17th or 18th March?.

i got an invitation on friday for the 10th x
Original post by .1a.2m
i got an invitation on friday for the 10th x

congratulations. your stats, please?.
Original post by All4good
congratulations. your stats, please?.

predicted a*aaa and a in EPQ
bmat 4.3 3.7 3a
Original post by .1a.2m
predicted a*aaa and a in EPQ
bmat 4.3 3.7 3a

Thank you. if you don't mind your GCSE grades?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending