The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey sorry first time posting here,

I've been in contact with the admissions officer at UCLan for a while now and I am putting in my application as an international student from Australia this week. The admissions officer said I may be able to do a skype interview due to the distance but I haven't been able to find that in writing anywhere. Has anyone here done a skype interview or at least heard of one? would it be of similar format to the MMI?

thanks in advance!
Reply 2
Any International students who got admission for mbbs course ??
Reply 3
Original post by lopelope
Any International students who got admission for mbbs course ??

Hi! I am international student living in the uk for about a year. I am currently trying to get into medicine after graduating my course. :smile:
What about you? Where are you from?
Reply 4
I am from India and u??
Reply 5
hi, I am an international student and I am joining uclan This year for medicine. I hope I cld meet few of my course mates here..😊
Reply 6
I am from India and u??

Wow!! I'm from India too!! :smile: Which part in India? I am doing Biomedical science course at Coventry Uni. Going to enter second year in another one week!
What about you? Really trying to get some Indian friends here!:frown:
Thank you for replying :smile:
Reply 7
I m from Hyderabad what about u??
Reply 8
I m from Hyderabad what about u??

Wow ! I was in hyderabad once for a trip :smile: I am from Tamil Nadu - Coimbatore :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by vinitha kumaran
Wow ! I was in hyderabad once for a trip :smile: I am from Tamil Nadu - Coimbatore :smile:

So have you joined Med school yet? Since when have you been living in the UK?
Hi can anyone advise? If I get invited to interview for 2020 MBBS when are t he interviews likely to come out? I am a UK student. TIA
Anyone got an interview offer or been rejected yet?
Reply 12
Hi

This was the only university that didn't have a thread for 2020, so thought of creating one!

I'm planning to apply here, and m sure a lot of others are applying here too, so we could discuss here regarding the TSS, offers, interviews, etc.
I’m a student from the UK and have applied to UCLAN :smile: they told me to complete the TSS. Not heard from them yet!
Original post by Hadsss7
I’m a student from the UK and have applied to UCLAN :smile: they told me to complete the TSS. Not heard from them yet!

Have you sent your TSS?
Original post by Maddyb190
Have you sent your TSS?

Yeah I sent it in the last week of October. You sent yours?
Reply 16
Hey! Can u give some tips or suggestions for writing the essays in the TSS?I'm struggling a bit to write it, any help wud be great! Thanks
Original post by Hadsss7
Yeah I sent it in the last week of October. You sent yours?

Yes, got it off to them. You are UK student, me too, are you PG or UG?
Original post by Maddyb190
Yes, got it off to them. You are UK student, me too, are you PG or UG?

What does PG and UG stand for? Omd I’m so sorry
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by rose_11
Hey! Can u give some tips or suggestions for writing the essays in the TSS?I'm struggling a bit to write it, any help wud be great! Thanks

Make a list of everything you observed, your reflections and transferrable skills and just expand on them as much as you can

Latest